League of Legends patch 11.8 is going to feature new champion Gwen, Rammus rework and VFX, Yorick nerf, and more.
In the last couple of patches, Riot has brought some great mini-rework for champions like Akali and Xin Zhao. And now, Rammus rework and VFX are set to come out in the Summoner’s Rift on LoL patch 11.8 with a new ultimate, combo, and balance update.
After many speculations, League of Legends 155th champion Gwen is also set to make her debut in patch 11.8 as well.
Furthermore, patch 11.8 is also going to feature tons of balance updates as well. Riot is buffing off-meta jungle champions like Zed, Darius, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Diana. And champions like Yorick, Thresh, Gnar, Orianna, and Annie are getting nerfs. Besides, two of the most “overpowered” support items Moonstone Renewer and Staff of Flowing Water are also set to receive massive nerfs and adjustments as well.
- Read More: 2020 DAMWON Gaming World Championship Skins Revealed: Champions, Splash Art, Release Date, and More
League of Legends’ Gameplay Design Director Mark Yetter has previewed League of Legends patch 11.8. And here’s everything you need to know about LoL patch 11.8 notes.
League of Legends patch 11.8 is going to release on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
LoL Patch 11.8 server maintenance time:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
New Champion Gwen
Even though a lot of players initially thought that Viego’s wife Isolde will be the new top laner, it turns out Gwen is tailor-made for top lane champion.
However, Gwen and Isolde are still related to each other. Gwen is the doll that Isolde made before she knew Viego and after her death, a fragment of her soul possessed the doll and gave it a new life. But, she did receive a little bit of criticism from the fans for not looking like a living doll.
Here’s everything you need to know about League of Legends’ upcoming Top lane champion Gwen.
Check out this link for more details about Rammus rework.
- E cooldown 10 >>> 8
- P Lethality 3-18 >>> 3.5-21;
- R Calibrum Damage per Mark:: 40-100 >>> 50-110;
- R Severum Healing 250-500 >>> 275-525
- R Gravitum Root:: 1.25s >>> 1.35s;
- R Infernum Splash Damage:: 85% >>> 90%;
- R Crescendum Chakarams Generated:: 4 Extra (5 total) >>> 5 Extra (6 total)
- Q Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 >>> 9/115/6.5/5.25/4
- W: 25/40/55/70/85 (+2/100 AP)% Max HP >>> 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/100 AP)% Max HP
- Q Magic Damage :: 55/80/105/130/155 >>> 65/90/115/140/165;
- Q Total Damage :: 130/180/230/280/330
- E Mana Cost :: 50 >>> 50/48/46/44/42
- Tower Retaliation:: Attacks Yorick when Mist Walkers attack enemy champions >>> Attacks the offending Mist Walker
- Mist Walker Damage :: 2-99 (+30% tAD) >>> 2-88 (+25% tAD)
- E Mist Walkers leap once to enemy champions and monsters that are marked, dealing 200% >>> 100% damage on their first attack
- E Added:: Marked units take 40% increased damage from the next 8 attacks by Mist Walker.
- Tower Retaliation:: Attacks Yorick when the Maiden attack enemy champions >>> Attacks the Maiden
- Tower Priority:: Tower prioritizes attacking the Maiden over Melee and Ranged Minions >>> Tower prioritizes attacking Melee and Ranged minions over the Maiden
- E Cooldown: 9 >>> 11/10.5/10/9.5/9
- W Movement speed:: 30/45/60/75%, decaying over 3s >>> 20/40/60/80%, decaying over 3s (Based on R Rank)
- E Bonus Resistances: 10/15/20/25/30 >>> 6/12/18/24/30
- W Mana cost :: 70/80/90/100/110 >>> 80/90/100/110/120
Riot is once again planning to buff off-meta Jungle picks like Zed, Darius, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Diana on LoL patch 11.8.
- Hemorrhage (Passive) monster damage increased from 175% to 300%
- Tormented Shadow (W) monster damage lowered from 150% to 200%
- P On-Target Cooldown applied on all units >>> only applies on champions;
- P [REMOVED] Monster Damage Bonus of 100%;
- P Monster Damage Cap:: 200-500 >>> 300 at all levels but applies to epic monsters only
- P Damage capped at 28-164 against monsters Capped at 180 against monsters at all levels
- [NEW] P Basic attacks and abilities grant stacks and refresh on damage to all Monsters
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive) monster damage increased from 150% to 300%
- Attack Speed: 10-40% (based on level) >>> 20-40%
Moreover, they are also shifting Rumble in the Top lane from Mid and Dr. Mundo to Top lane from the jungle.
- Magic Resist :: 32 >>> 28;
- Magic Resist Per Level :: 1.25 >>> 075;
- P Bonus Magic Damage :: 25-110 >>> 10-50 + 6% of the target’s maximum Health;
- P [NEW] While Overheated, Rumble gains 50% Attack Speed
- [NEW] E Reduces the target’s Magic Resistance by 10% for 4 seconds (stacks additively);
- E Danger Zone: Reduces the target’s Magic Resistance by 15% for 4 seconds
- P Healing:1.5% Max HP/5 >>> 25% Max HP/5;
- Q Minion/Monster Cap: 300-500 >>> 100-500;
- Q Champion Hit Cost Restore: 50% >>>100%;
- E Flat Bonus AD: 40-100 >>> 30-90
- AD from Colossus 1% Total HP >>> 2% Bonus HP
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Total Cost :: 900 >>> 950
- Armor: 70 >>> 80
- Starlit Grace Heal:: 50-100 (based on ally level) >>> 60
- Starlit Grace Passive:: Each second in combat increases the base heal by 12.5%, up to 50% >>> Each second in combat increases Heal and Shield power by 4%, up to 20%.
- Mythic Passive:: 5 Ability Haste Increase Starlit Grace’s heal by 10
- [REMOVED] Inspire:: No longer empowers the next 3 damaging instances to deal an additional 35-55 magic damage.
- [NEW] Passive-Motivate:: Empowering or Protecting allies (excluding yourself) grants both allies 25% Move Speed over 1.5s.
- Mythic Passive:: 3% Move Speed >>> 5 Ability Haste
Staff of Flowing Water
- Rapids :: Grants 15% Move Speed and 20-40 Ability Power for 3 seconds >>> Grants 20 Ability Haste and 20-40 Ability Power for 4 seconds
- HP: 350 250;
- Flat Magic Penetration: 0 >>> 6
- Ability Power:: 50 >>> 55;
- [UPDATE]:: Heals or shields any ally will enhance them with empowered Greivous Wounds on next attack >>> Heals and shields on an ally (excluding self) will enhance both the ally and yourself
- [CLARIFY]:: Ardent Censer and Staff of Flowing water tooltips have minor modifications to reflect requirement of another ally. Their functionality is entirely unchanged
- Blackfrost Sion and Vel’koz Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
- DragonSlayer Kayle, Galio, and Twitch Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price