League of Legends patch 11.8 to bring nerfs to Yorick, Thresh, Gnar, Orianna, and Annie.
In the last patch, Riot brought some significant buffs to Yorick’s E, R, and his Mist walkers. Just with that buff alone, Yorick went from having a 48.92% win rate and 1.2% pick rate to 51.31% win rate and 8.9% pick rate in the Top lane in just one patch. Moreover, a lot of players are saying that if Riot doesn’t do anything about Yorick soon, he might start causing havoc in both the soloq and pro games.
Thresh on the other hand received some notable nerf to his W in patch 11.7. However, that nerf did zero impact on him in the current meta as he still has a 20% ban rate – pick rate along with a 51.46% win rate in support.
Even though Gnar already received two big nerfs in season 11, he is still one of the meta Top lane champions in League of Legends. He has an astonishing 65.9% presence in the pro game while having a massive 55.4% win rate. Furthermore, he also has great stats in the solq as well.
Currently, Orianna is one of the best blind pick champions in the pro games while Annie has a 53.18% win rate in the soloq.
Now, League of Legends’ Gameplay Design Director Mark “Scruffy” Yetter has confirmed Yorick, Thresh, Gnar, Orianna, and Annie are getting some massive nerfs in the upcoming LoL patch 11.8.
- Tower Retaliation:: Attacks Yorick when Mist Walkers attack enemy champions >>> Attacks the offending Mist Walker
- Mist Walker Damage :: 2-99 (+30% tAD) >>> 2-88 (+25% tAD)
- E Mist Walkers leap once to enemy champions and monsters that are marked, dealing 200% >>> 100% damage on their first attack
- E Added:: Marked units take 40% increased damage from the next 8 attacks by Mist Walker.
- Tower Retaliation:: Attacks Yorick when the Maiden attack enemy champions >» Attacks the Maiden
- Tower Priority:: Tower prioritizes attacking the Maiden over Melee and Ranged Minions >>> Tower prioritizes attacking Melee and Ranged minions over the Maiden
- E Cooldown: 9 >>> 11/10.5/10/9.5/9
- W Movement speed:: 30/45/60/75%, decaying over 3s >>> 20/40/60/80%, decaying over 3s (Based on R Rank)
- E Bonus Resistances: 10/15/20/25/30 >>> 6/12/18/24/30
- W Mana cost :: 70/80/90/100/110 >>> 80/90/100/110/120