Some of the underwhelming champions like Yasuo, Amumu, Mordekaiser, Yorick, Braum, and others are getting buffs in League of Legends patch 11.7.
While Yasuo’s brother Yone is currently considered one of the most annoying mid-laners in season 11, Yasuo is not able to shine in the current meta. Throughout season 11, Yasuo barely managed to cross the 47% win rate mark while having around the 8% pick rate. His presence in the pro games is pretty much non-existent as well.
Amumu, on the other hand, was the most “overpowered” champion in the early 2021 preseason. Therefore, Riot had to push multiple hotfixes and nerfs to balance him out. And after the tank items nerf as well, Amumu became pretty much useless in season 11. Even with the buff on patch 11.4, currently, he is still struggling to pass the 1% pick rate mark in Plat+ Elo.
Furthermore, Yorick is getting his first buff in season 11, while Mordekaiser, Kindred, and Lissandra are set to join him in the buff list as well, according to League of Legends Gameplay Design Director Mark “Scruffy” Yetter.
- Q bAD ratio 65% >>> 75%
- E cd 18-14 >>> 16-12s
- Mist walkers draw tower aggro to themselves when attacking
- E marked champions continuously awaken graves during the debuff
- E mist walkers deal an attack when they leap
- R towers prioritize Maiden last (unless it attacks an enemy)
- E cooldown 18-10 >>> 16-8
- R max knock up 1-1.5s >>> 1-2s
- AD per level 2.2 >>> 3
- Q isolation bonus 30-50 >>> 40-60%
- Q damage 70-190 >>> 80-200
- W damage 20-80 >>> 30-90
- AD per level 3 >>> 3.4
- Q mana cost 50-70 >>> 30-50
- E CD 10-6 >>> 9-5s