Riot Games is bringing buffs to off-meta jungle champions like Zed, Darius, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Diana in League of Legends patch 11.8.
Last season, Riot tried to expand the Jungle champion pool by adding Darius, Garen, Talon, Zed, Diana, and Mordekaiser to the list. However, that experiment flopped drastically. Most of the champions failed to surpass a 45% win rate while others only had a 40% or below 40% win rate. And since then, Riot never really buffed off-meta jungle champion up until now.
League of Legends’ Gameplay Design Director Mark “Scruffy” Yetter has previewed the upcoming patch 11.8 today. And it seems, they are once again planning to buff off-meta Jungle picks like Zed, Darius, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Diana on LoL patch 11.8.
“Another round of opening up new champs to the jungle pool,” Riot Scruffy on the upcoming jungle changes.
Here are all the changes:
- Hemorrhage (Passive) monster damage increased from 175% to 300%
- Tormented Shadow (W) monster damage lowered from 150% to 200%
- P On-Target Cooldown applied on all units >>> only applies on champions;
- P [REMOVED] Monster Damage Bonus of 100%;
- P Monster Damage Cap:: 200-500 >>> 300 at all levels but applies to epic monsters only
- P Damage capped at 28-164 against monsters Capped at 180 against monsters at all levels
- [NEW] P Basic attacks and abilities grant stacks and refresh on damage to all Monsters
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive) monster damage increased from 150% to 300%
- Attack Speed: 10-40% (based on level) >>> 20-40%