League of Legends patch 11.8 to bring buff to Lee Sin, Aphelios, Vladimir, Zac, LeBlanc, and Cassiopeia.
League of Legends’ Gameplay Design Director Mark “Scruffy” Yetter has previewed the upcoming patch 11.8 today. And it seems Lee Sin, Aphelios, Vladimir, Zac, LeBlanc, and Cassiopeia are getting some notable buffs.
Because of his high skill cap, Lee Sin has always been a popular champion in League of Legends. However, his scaling is super bad in the late game, and in the wrong hands, he seems pretty useless most of the time. In season 11, his state in League of Legends seems to be getting worst compared to last season.
Currently, Lee Sin only has a 1.6% presence in the pro games while he had a massive 42.2% presence in the pro games in season 10. In soloq, he is also struggling to surpass the 48% win rate mark. Therefore, Riot is looking to give him a buff in the upcoming patch 11.8.
Aphelios is the only ADC that is getting buffs in LoL patch 11.8. After getting all the nerfs in season 10, Aphelios pretty much became one of the worst ADCs in League of Legends. Currently, he only has a 46.26% win rate while having a 3.2% pick rate in Plat+ Elo.
Patch 11.8 also going to bring buffs to three mages – Vladimir, LeBlanc, and Cassiopeia. Even though they have a steady win rate in League of Legends, these buffs could surely help them to become somewhat relevant in the meta.
Lastly, Zac is about to get his first buff in season 11. Needless to say, this is also his first proper buff since season 10, as he only received a bug fix last season.
Lee Sin Buff
- E cooldown 10 >>> 8
- P Lethality 3-18 >>> 3.5-21;
- R Calibrum Damage per Mark :: 40-100 >>> 50-110;
- R Severum Healing 250-500 >>> 275-525
- R Gravitum Root:: 1.25s >>> 1.35s;
- R Infernum Splash Damage:: 85% >>> 90%;
- R Crescendum Chakarams Generated:: 4 Extra (5 total) >>> 5 Extra (6 total)
- Q Cooldown 9/8/7/6/5 >>> 9/115/6.5/5.25/4
- W: 25/40/55/70/85 (+2/100 AP)% Max HP >>> 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/100 AP)% Max HP
- Q Magic Damage :: 55/80/105/130/155 >>> 65/90/115/140/165;
- Q Total Damage :: 130/180/230/280/330
- E Mana Cost :: 50 >>> 50/48/46/44/42