The Worlds Patch is coming as Patch 13.19 is on the horizon for League of Legends.
Patch 13.18 was the last update of League of Legends. In that update, Riot talked about how they are happy with how the balance is going thus far. We got Briar in Patch 13.18, alongside several other buffs and nerfs. Some major changes were things like the Bard adjustments and the update to Crown of the Shattered Queen.
While the Patch has not had a whole lot of negatives to take away from, Riot still had to buff Briar in a hotfix for her horrendous win rate. Now, we are set to get Patch 13.19, the patch Worlds 2023 will be played on.
Patch 13.19 is heavy with a lot of buffs. However, based on what Riot Phroxzon mentioned in Patch Preview, the changes do not seem to be that big. So, ultimately, this patch is going to be a rounding out for Worlds kind of update. Here is all we know so far.
League of Legends Patch 13.19 is expected to be released on Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
LoL Patch 13.19 release time and server maintenance:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
LoL Patch 13.19
The patch seems to have a lot going on, particularly on the buffs portion. There are also some nerfs and system changes. Here is all we know about the patch so far.
nine buffs are coming to Patch 13.19 after the Ziggs buffs were pulled from the update. Thus, here is all we know about all the champions getting the positive changes.
Riot is improving Galio’s ability to roam around the map better without making him too strong stat-wise.
- R – Hero’s Endurance:
- Cooldown: 200/180/160 seconds >>> 180/160/140 seconds.
Some small buffs are coming to his Ultimate, and some of the augments on the ability.
- Cooldown: 180/160/140 seconds >>> 170/150/130 seconds.
- Death’s Daughter:
- Slow: 60% for 1 second >>> 75% for 1 second.
- Raise Morale:
- Movement Speed: 30% for 2 seconds >>> 40% for 2 seconds.
Riot is giving Jhin some damage buffs to his Ultimate while also saying that these buffs are bigger than they look. The claims are that this buff will allow Jhin to deal up to 4 times the target’s missing HP as damage.
- R – Curtain Call:
- Damage: 50/125/200 (+ 25% total AD) >>> 64/154/244 (+ 25% total AD).
His Armor and W – Iron Will are getting some small buff to improve Lee Sin’s sustain in the jungle and while ganking.
- Base Stats:
- Armor: 34 >>> 36.
- W – Iron Will:
- Omnivamp: 5/10.5/16/21.5/27% >>> 10/14/18/22/26%.
Her Root duration is increasing to allow for longer lockdowns and better engage potential.
- W – Ring of Frost:
- Root Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds >>> 1.25/1.35/1.45/1.55/1.65 seconds.
Nunu & Willump
The AP Ratio is increasing, which allows Nunu to hit harder with Snowball Barrage.
- E – Snowball Barrage:
- Magic Damage Per Hit: 16/24/32/40/48 (+ 10% AP) >>> 16/24/32/40/48 (+ 15% AP).
- Maximum Total Magic Damage: 144/216/288/360/432 (+ 90% AP) >>> 144/216/288/360/432 (+ 135% AP).
Some non-damage buffs are coming for Pyke as his W – Ghostwater Dive is getting a shorter cooldown and he is getting better health scaling.
- Base Stats:
- Health Growth: 104 Health per level >>> 110 Health per level.
- W – Ghostwater Dive:
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds >>> 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
It seems Syndra is getting a small buff with her Q – Dark Sphere.
- Q – Dark Sphere:
- Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 >>> 75/110/145/180/215.
One of stranger changes is missile speed increase to Twitch. Riot says they have been wanting to do it a while back. So Riot wants improve how Twitch’s Ult feels while at the same time allowing opponents to flash out of it.
- R – Spray and Pray:
- Missile Speed: 4000 >>> 5000.
There will be four nerfs in Patch 13.19 as Azir was added later into the patch. The renekton and Zeri changes known while Rek’Sai is getting some big changes. Here is what we know about these changes.
As a Pro Play staple, Riot is targetting his poking ability to reduce his power in lane.
- Q – Conquering Sands:
- Cooldown: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds >>> 14/12/10/8/6 seconds.
There’s quite a bit of changes coming to Rek’Sai. Stridebreaker has made Rek’Sai stronger and has allowed her to act as a bruiser. So Riot is nerfing aspects of that to keep the same playstyle but a weaker version of it. Also, some other aspects of the champion are being nerfed.
- Passive – Fury of the Xer’Sai:
- Healing While Burrowed: 15 – 125 (based on level) (+ 2 – 12% (based on level) Maximum Health) >>> 10 (+ 2 – 10% (based on level) Maximum Health).
- Q – Queen’s Wrath:
- Damage: 34/38/42/46/50% Total AD >>> 30/35/40/45/50% Total AD.
- W – Burrow/Unburrow:
- Movement Speed: 350/355/360/365 (1/6/11/16) >>> 340/345/359 (1/6/11).
- Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 (+ 80% bonus AD) >>> 50/85/120/155/190 (+ 80% bonus AD).
A Pro Play top lane mainstay for a good part of this season is getting a small nerfs. Renekton’s Magic Resistance is being reduced to offer more counterplay for the champion.
- Base Stats:
- Magic Resistance: 32 >>> 28.
Given Zeri’s dominance in Pro Play, Riot is making a pretty big change. Her Movement Speed is reducing; here is what we know so far.
- Base Stats:
- Movement Speed: 335 >>> 330.
Here are all the System Buffs we know of for Patch 13.19.
The cost for Randuin’s Omen is decreasing to improve the item’s gold efficiency. Riot is trying to make Randuin’s a more prominent item and get it against Crit builds.
- Gold: 3000 >>> 2700.
The armor value on Seeker’s Armguard is increasing to protect all the AP champions more from those AD-based damage dealers.
- Armor: 15 >>> 20.
- Max Armor: 30 >>> 35.
For Patch 13.19, we will be getting the La Ilusión skins that feature 7 skins. Here is what all the skins look like.
Prestige La Ilusión Renata Glasc