After the release of the newest Arena game mode, Riot hotfixes the champions for this game mode again on patch 13.15.
A long time later, Riot recently released a new game mode in League of Legends called Arena. And instead of being a 5v5 mode like the rest of the game, Arena’s format is 2v2v2v2. Additionally, it takes place on a different map.
As for extra game mechanics, this mode has no rune system like standard League of Legends. Alternatively, in Arena, there are Augments that replace them. Augments in-game buff that offers players simple stat buffs to a new game-breaking ability. Additionally, in certain rounds, a cameo might appear. They could also give players more variety to play the game.
Before the game mode officially launched on the live servers, Riot released balance changes for PBE. While it nerfed and buffed various champions, it wasn’t enough. So after the official release of the mode, they hotfixed many other champions for this mode again.
And now after, a couple of days after the first hotfix, Riot has announced another set of hotfixes coming to the Arena in patch 13.15.
Read more: League of Legends Patch 13.15 Notes.
League of Legends: Arena Hotfix Patch 13.15
- E Bonus Damage Ratio: 60% >>> 45%
- E Heal Ratio: 10/11.5/13/14.5/16% >>> 10/10.5/11/11.5/12
- Passive on-hit base damage halved
- Passive missing HP% 15 >>> 10
- W on-hit damage 25~45(+0.2AD)(+0.2AP)(+1.5% current HP, +1% per mark) >>> 10~30(+0.1AD)(0.2AP)(+1% current HP, +0.5% per mark)
- E missing health proc 8% >>> 5%
- Bonus Magic Damage: 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6% >>> 2/2.75/3.5/4.25/5%
- Healing HP Ratio: 0.00750 >>> 0.005
- Healing per stack base: 20 >>> 15
- Healing Ap Ratio: .1 >>> .07
- E Ability Haste: -30 >>> -50
- R Invulnerable Duration: 2.5 >>> 1.75s
- R Bonus AD: 40/55/70 >>> 10/20/30
- Q total AD Ratio: 75-115% >>> 60%-100%
- W percent health: 6-10% >>> 4-6%
- Chain heal amount: 40% >>> 30%
- Chain shield amount: 45% >>> 35%
- Heal amount: 350-700 >>> 250-500
- Now correctly amps base HP regen instead of all HP regen