Respawn just revealed everything there is to know about the upcoming limited-time collection event called “Fight Night” in Apex Legends, along with a new heirloom.
Furthermore, this event will also come with some much-needed quality-of-life changes that Apex Legends players have been waiting for. Following the reveal of the actual event, the community has been raving about all the quality-of-life changes that Respawn is finally bringing to the live game.
For example, the most-anticipated “Mark All As Seen” button on the actual menu will arrive with the new update. On top of that, Ultimate Accelerants will no longer require you to go to your inventory to use them. Party-related updates, where the game will notify you if all the members of the party are not ready, can be an absolute godsend for players.
All the quality of life changes coming with “Fight Night”
- Ultimate Accelerants can now be used without opening your inventory. If your ultimate is not currently available, just press the button (or buttons, on a controller) to activate it, and you’ll pull out any stored Accelerant in your inventory and use it automatically.
- When in a lobby, if a party member leaves your lobby for any reason, all party members will be marked as “not ready.” This should stop accidental launches into a match when your buddy dipped out for a second.
- The fabled “Mark All As Seen” button has been added. Click this to remove the pesky (I mean helpful) red dots.
- Pinging the nearest respawn beacon (from spectate) will now always ping the nearest beacon unless you don’t have enough time to use it before the ring closes over it, instead of defaulting to the nearest beacon in the next safe ring.
- We now show you how many treasure packs are needed to acquire the next comic page. This should just make it easier to people who are chasing the new bit of lore to know how far away they are.
- Caustic should now smash the door with his Heirloom hammer instead of his leg, if available.
- We added a small bit of information to the Find Friends box to describe a situation where your friend might not be findable because of their EA account settings.
Turns out, players are more excited hearing all the little quality of updates that Respawn is finally bringing to the table. The actual event will include a new boxing game mode inspired by all the players who love to drop all their loot during the end game to start a boxing match.
Respawn will now let you do the same thing with extra protection since most of the time players usually go rogue and starts shooting even though they agreed to a boxing match at first. Additionally, Gibraltar is finally getting an heirloom.
Despite all the amusing things Respawn is bringing to the table, fans are still raving about all the quality of life changes.