Strong champions such as Briar, Kassadin, and Senna are finally getting nerfed in this patch.
The last couple of patches in League of Legends were pretty massive. They contained a ton of changes for the game, such as Jungle Pet changes, Starter Item changes, Champion Adjustments, and so forth. However, Riot is taking a step back and concentrating on the fundamentals for Patch 13.22.
Thus, for the Patch, Riot will be taking a look at the Mage class and their reliance on the Attack Speed rune shard. Underutilized champions such as Janna and Seraphine are also undergoing significant adjustments. Riot is also finally nerfing champions like Graves, Senna, and Ziggs.
In this article, we will look at the upcoming nerfs coming to this patch and speculate how these would affect the nerfed champions.
Read More: Massive Janna Changes Coming in Patch 13.22
Patch 13.22 Nerfs
Here are all the nerfs coming in the patch,
- Q – Head Rush:
- Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+ 80% Bonus AD) >>> 60/95/130/165/200 (+ 80% Bonus AD).
- Armor Reduction Applied: 10/14/18/22/26% >>> 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%.
- R – Certain Death:
- Damage: 150/325/500 (+ 110% Bonus AD)(+ 110% AP) >>> 150/300/450 (+ 75% Bonus AD)(+ 110% AP).
Even after multiple nerfs, she remains pretty strong. Thus, she is getting yet another Nerf hammer thrown at her in Patch 13.22.
- E – Quickdraw:
- True Grit Bonus Armor: 4/7/10/13/16 >>> 2/5/8/11/14.
Graves has been pretty strong for a while now, but after the recent Jungle adjustments, he became even stronger. As a result, he is getting nerfed in the next patch.
- E – Force Pulse:
- Damage: 60/90/120/150/180 (+ 85% AP) >>> 60/90/120/150/180 (+ 80% AP).
- R – Riftwalk:
- Damage: 70/90/110 (+ 60% AP) >>> 70/90/110 (+ 50% AP).
Kassadin got indirectly buffed with the scaling changes in Patch 13.20 changes. Along with the fact there has been an influx of Mages in the Mid Lane, making Kassadin even better. Which is why he is getting some nerfs in the upcoming patch.
- Q – Formless Blade:
- Bonus Attack Speed: 10 – 60% (based on level) >>> 10 – 50% (based on level).
- R – Apotheosis:
- Damage Over Time: 60/120/180 (+ 112% Bonus AD) >>> 60/120/180 (+ 80% Bonus AD).
- Maximum Total Damage: 185/345/505 (+ 232% Bonus AD) >>> 185/345/505 (+ 200% Bonus AD).
The Nilah nerfs are pretty surprising to many. But she has slowly been ramping up in terms of play rate and win rate in the last couple of patches. She currently has a 52% win rate with a 6% ban rate in the Solo Queue. Although these numbers are not absurd by any means, it is enough for Riot to ner such a high-skill cap champion as Nilah.
- Q – Piercing Darkness:
- Damage: 30/65/100/135/170 (+ 50% Bonus AD) >>> 30/60/90/120/150 (+ 50% Bonus AD).
- Healing: 40/55/70/85/100 (+ 30% Bonus AD) (+ 40% AP) (+ 1.6 per 1 Lethality) >>> 40/50/60/70/80 (+ 30% Bonus AD) (+ 40% AP) (+ 1.6 per 1 Lethality).
The direct buffs in Patch 13.18, along with the indirect scaling buffs in Patch 13.20, made her way too strong, which is why Riot is toning her down a little in the latest patch.
- Passive – An Acquired Taste:
- Bonus Health Ratio: 5% >>> 4%.
The Tahm Kench/Senna Bot-Lane is probably one of the strongest combos in League of Legends right now. This bot lane combo has over 55% win rate right now in Solo-Queue; not only that, it is pretty strong in Professional Play, too.
- Base Stats:
- Armor: 22 >>> 18.
The 13.20 changes to Ziggs have made him a tad too strong. Thus, he is getting some nerfs.
The aforementioned nerfs will hit live servers on Patch 13.22, which is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, Nov 8, 2023.