Riot Games officially reveals Sivir changes for her mini-rework on League of Legends Season 12.
Riot did an excellent job reworking older champions this year. Champions like Janna, Ahri, Olaf, Swain, and Taliyah received mini-reworks as they were underwhelming compared to others. The reworks helped bring those champions back to the meta. Riot has confirmed that more of these reworks are on the way.
The first champion to get a mid-scope update among the next wave of reworks will be Sivir. She is one of the oldest ADCs in League of Legends. She is fun to play and has always been popular in pro play. But for the past year or two, she feels kind of underwhelming. Her kit feels weak compared to the modern ADCs like Samira, Aphelios, Akshan, Zeri, or the upcoming champion Nilah, who will be released during the Star Guardian 2022 event.
So Riot is trying to bring a bit of shine to Sivir, the Battle Mistress. Hopefully, like the other reworks of season 12, Sivir will become much more viable after her rework. Riot recently shared the Sivir changes, which will be available on PBE this week. But the final numbers might differ depending on feedback and stats.
Sivir’s W behavior has been changed as her crossblade can now bounce back to a target it has already hit. The video above shows the W change clearly. All the changes to abilities will be listed below.
- Mana: 325 (+50) >> 300 (+40)
- Mana Regen/s: 1.6 (.18) >> 1.27 (.16)
- AD: 63 >> 58
- AD/Level: 3 >> 3.3
- Base HP: 632 >> 600
- AS/Level: 1.6 >> 2
Fleet of Foot (P)
- Movement Speed: Flat 2 seconds >> Decays over 2 seconds
- Flat MS gain: 45-60 >> 55-70
Boomerang Blade (Q)
- Base damage: 35-95 >> 15-115
- tAD Ratio: 0.7-1.3 >> 0.7 flat
- Cooldown: 7 >> 12-10
- Cast time: 0.25 >> 0.25-0 (scaling with attack speed)
- NEW: Scales with crit chance up to 100% bonus damage
- Cost: 70-110 >> 55-75
- Missile Speed: 1350 >> 1450 outward, 1200 inward
- Buff Duration: 3 attacks >> 4 seconds
- NEW: Bonus AS: 20-40%
- Max Bounces: “Infinite” > > 7 Per Riochet
- NEW: Can now bounce back to targets that have already been hit, will find new targets first.
- tAD: 0.3-0.9 >> 0.3 flat
- Bounce range: 450 > > 500
- Cost: 75 >>75-55
Spell Shield (E)
- REMOVED: Mana refund
- NEW: Heals Sivir for (0.6-0.8 tAD) + (0.5 AP)
- NEW: Procs fleet of foot
- Cost: 0 >> 40
- Cooldown: 22-10 >> 22-14
On The Hunt (R)
- REMOVED: Attack speed
- REMOVED: Initial movement speed burst
- UNCHANGED: Movement speed for Sivir+Allies: 20-30%
- Duration: 8 >> 8-12
- NEW: Refreshes on recently-damaged takedown
- NEW: Auto attacks during the Hunt reduce Sivir’s basic ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds
Sivir will hit the PBE server this week for testing, and full changes will release on League of Legends Patch 12.13, Wednesday, July 13, 2022.