League of Legends Season 12 Patch 12.1 is just around the corner with new teleport changes, Elderwood skins, and more.
In preparation for the new Season 12, Riot Games has brought some significant changes in the Summoner’s Rift in the 2022 preseason. Although there might not be as many new things as the last few preseasons, the most notable changes of the 2022 preseason were the introduction of the new Chemtech & Hextech dragon, objective bounties, and a few Mythic & Legendary items.
At the start, objective bounties received a lot of criticism, resulting in Riot to hotfix nerf it twice. And later on, in patch 11.24, Riot nerfed Chemtech Dragon soul and some “overpowered” champions. Moreover, in patch 11.24b, Riot further nerfed soloq dominant champions like Vayne, Kassadin, and Lux.
Season 12 is upon us, and before the new season starts, Riot has pushed some major changes in the PBE to make the new season even more exciting.
“This was a bit of a unusual patch since most of it was prepped before the holiday break but we did micropatch in a few changes to outlier champions,” Riot Phlox on patch 12.1 changes.
Moreover, according to Riot Phlox, the previously planned Rengar changes for the Chemtech map have been pushed back to patch 12.2.
Here’s everything you need to know about LoL patch 12.1 notes.
LoL Season 12 Patch 12.1 Release Date
League of Legends’ new season 12 patch 12.1 will release on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The new 2022 ranked season is about to start from January 7.
LoL Patch 12.1 release time and server maintenance:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
Earlier this month, Riot Games revealed a mini-rework for Teleport that, according to many, should change how the early game is played in League of Legends.
- [New] Can only be used on allied turrets pre 14 minutes
- Cooldown changed from 420-210 seconds (based on level) to 360 seconds at all rank
- Channel duration: 4.5s >>> 4s
- [New] After 14 minutes upgrades to Unleased Teleport
- No longer grants movement speed after teleporting
- Cooldown: 270s
- Channel duration: 4s
- Can be used on allied structures, minions, or wards
- Move Speed Boost: 50% for 3 seconds
- Passive AP ratio increased from 40% to 50%
- Passive damage against monsters changed from 250% to 300%
- Q cooldown reduced from 5 seconds to 4.5 seconds
- Mana cost reduced from 60-40 to 55-35
- BASE STATS
- ARMOR GROWTH
- ARMOR GROWTH
- E – SONG OF CELERITY
12 seconds⇒ 14 seconds
- E – FURIOUS BITE
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE
50/60/70/80/90 (+85% bonus AD)⇒ 55/60/65/70/75 (+85% bonus AD)
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE
- E – TUNNEL
26/23/20/17/14 seconds⇒ 26/24/22/20/18 seconds
Immortal Shieldbow (Nerf)
- Attack damage: 55 >>> 50
- Shield: 300-800 >>> 275-650
- Cooldown buff reverted
- Cooldown (melee): 6s >>> 8s
Force of Nature (Buff)
- Duration: 5s >>> 7s
- Damage reduction: 20% >>> 25%.
Wit’s End (Nerf)
- Magic resist reduced from 50 to 40
- New Build Path:
- Heartboundaxe + Negatron + Longsword >>> Heartboundaxe + Nullmantle + Pickaxe
- [NEW] Ranked Armor has transformed into Ranked Crests! Check out your rank’s fresh new look in your profile, ranked page, game lobby, and friends list.
- [NEW] Ranked Crests also have ~*ambient magic*~! Yay!
- [UPDATED] Loading screen borders have been updated to match the new Ranked Crests.
- [UPDATED] Several parts of the game lobby UI have been rearranged for clarity.
Patch 12.1 Skins
Elderwood Gnar and Rek’Sai are making their debut in Season 12 patch 12.1. All the skins will be released on Thursday, January 6, 2022. And they will cost 1350RP each.
Updated: Goth Annie Splash