Riot Games has outlined the upcoming patch 12.20 changes, buffing champions like Rammus, Wukong, & Ziggs; nerfing Aatrox & Maokai; and adjusting Elise & Blitzcrank.
Now that the pro focused patches are out and the 2023 preseason is on the horizon, Riot Games can finally work on pushing fun stuff into League of Legends. The previous patch, patch 12.19, was all about that, where Riot buffed multiple off-meta champions like Blitzcrank, Kai’sa, Malphite, and more AP scaling champions.
Some of the changes apparently did land pretty well, as Blitzcrank now has the highest win rate among support champions in patch 12.19. Moreover, Nasus & Twitch also saw an increase in their win rates.
League of Legends Lead Designer Riot Phroxzon has shared the upcoming patch 12.20 changes. And according to Riot, on patch 12.20, they will further adjust Blitzcrank to make him more viable in the jungle and take away some of his support strength.
Moreover, Rammus is set to receive another round of buffs on patch 12.20, along with Jayce, Wukong, Gwen, Evelynn, and Ziggs.
Eclipse was causing havoc on the Summoner’s Rift for the last few patches; though Riot already nerfed it, Riot believes Aatrox is still “too strong” even after the Eclipse changes. As a result, Aatrox will receive some nerfs on the upcoming patch. Furthermore, Sett and one of the most picked & banned champions of Worlds 2022, Maokai, is also set to receive some nerfs as well.
Here’s everything you need to know about League of Legends patch 12.20.
Read More: All Prime Gaming Secret Codes for Free RP in League of Legends Worlds 2022
Patch 12.20 Release Date
All the changes are currently on PBE for testing. And League of Legends patch 12.20 is scheduled to release on Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
League of Legends Patch 12.20 server maintenance and release time on different servers:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
LoL Patch 12.20 Notes
Here are all the champions getting buffs on patch 12.20:
- Melee W Mana Restore increased 6/8/10/12/14/16 >>> 10/12/14/16/18/20
- Bonus Armor and MR: 5/15/25/35 >>> 5/15/25/35 ( +7.5% bAD ratio)
- R AD ratio per cast increased 220% >>> 275%
- Base damage per snip increased 10-26 >>> 10-30
- Final snip base damage increased from 60-140 to 60-160
- Q Marked Bonus Damage increased 10-50 >>> 15-55
- W Charm Duration increased from 1-2s >>> 1-2.25s
- Q damage increased 85-285 >>> 95-295
- W Self Slow: Removed
- R Speed: 105% of original MS >>> 110% of original MS
Here are all the champions getting nerfs on patch 12.20:
- MR reduced 32 >>> 28
- Passive adjustments:
- Regeneration reduced 0.25/0.5/1/2 >>> 0.15/0.5/1/2
- Right punch bAD ratio increased 50% >>> 55%
- Passive healing reduced 100% of damage dealt >>> 80% of damage dealt
- Passive healing reduced 4.5-12% of max health >>> 4-10% of max health
- R cooldown increased 120-80s >>> 120-100s
- Q human cast range changed 625 centered >>> 575 edge range
Blitzcrank (Jungle buff/Support nerf)
- Passive shield adjusted 30% max mana >>> 15-45% max mana
- Q damage reduced 105/155/205/255/305 >>> 105/150/195/240/285
- W monster damage increased 60-180 >>> 60-220
- E adjustments:
- Damage: 200% tAD (+25% AP) >>> 175% tAD (+25% AP)
- Bonus Damage against monsters increased 150% tAD (+125% AP) >>> 175% tAD (+125% AP)
- [New] Monsters and minions are occasionally sent to the moon when overkilled
- Mortal Reminder:
- AAs to Trigger GW: 3 >>> 2
- Sterak’s Gage:
- Shield decay duration increased 3.75 >>> 4.5 seconds
- Shield bHP ratio increased 75% >>> 80%
- Base AD to bonus AD ratio increased 45% >>> 50%
- Lethal Tempo
- Capstone Bonus AA Range: 50/75 (melee/ranged) >>> 50 for all
- Frozen Heart:
- Cost increased 2500 >>> 2700
- Rock Solid base reduction reduced 7 >>> 5
- Armor: 80 >>> 90
- Health reduced 450 >>> 350
- AP increased 60 >>> 70
- Ranged Burn Damage: 1% > 0.8% Max Health
League of Legends patch 12.20 will feature the 2022 Halloween skin line and the new Honor 5 skin, Three Honors Malzahar.
Bewitching Anivia and Senna
Three Honors Malzahar Skin