In the official Patch Notes, Briar has been added to the patch with some big changes.
Since the release of Briar, she has had a rollercoaster of runs in League of Legends. Her win rate started as one of the worst numbers ever recorded, which went up quite a bit after the hotfix landed.
A lot of those problems appeared due to the fact of how unique her abilities kit is. The fact that Briar can become uncontrollable, self-taunting to targets, made her pretty hard to play initially. Now that people are starting to get a hang of things, the landscape looks different.
Riot has said that the hotfix buffs allow them to learn more about Briar’s current state to do more fine-tuning. That seems to have worked with Briar being added to the Patch 13.19 list. Here is what we know about her changes.
Read More: LoL K’Sante Rework 2023
Briar Changes Patch 13.19
With Briar being added to the official patch notes, here are all her changes.
- Base Stats:
- Attack Speed Growth: 2.5% per level >>> 2.3% per level.
- Q – Head Rush:
- Now, it properly works as an attack reset for certain interactions.
- W – Blood Frenzy/Snack Attack:
- Blood Frenzy:
- Now Has a Fury Bar.
- Tool Tip Updated
- Snack Attack:
- Healing: 35/42.5/50/57.5/65% >>> 36/42/48/54/60%.
- Increased Damage Against Minions and Monsters: 20% >>> 10%.
- Maximum Percentage Missing Health Damage Against Minions and Monsters: 500 >>> 400.
- Bugfix: No longer Crits Percent Missing Health Damage.
- Now stop double casting of Snack Attack.
- Blood Frenzy:
- E – Chilling Scream:
- Bug fix of no stuns when knocked back to player-created terrain.
- R – Certain Death:
- Pinging Now Shows Enemies in Range
- Bugfix to stop Briar from being stuck attacking the Wrong Targets if the actual target dies during the cast.
While most of the changes are bugfixes, there are still some interesting changes in there. Her W is getting weaker, while the Passive is also being nerfed in terms of attack speed. Also, the bugfixes will fix the kinks of the champion and make it easier for players to pilot her.
Overall, quite a few changes will help the experience of playing Briar. We will have to see how this affects her Win Rate in Patch 13.19.