Riot is releasing a QoL Update for Zyra in Patch 13.13.
Over the past few patches, Riot has made many significant changes in League of Legends. Patch 13.10 put in the item reworks as this changed the landscape of the game. Also, there were several other smaller champion changes to facilitate all the item reworks.
Patch 13.11 simply followed up on the Patch 13.10 changes and tried to balance things out. More importantly, Buff Sharing and the Rell mini-rework were released in Patch 13.11. The Rell changes have been a massive success thus far, but Riot had to make a few changes in a hotfix and in Patch 13.12 to get the numbers right.
Then in Patch 13.12, we are getting many pro play changes with nerfs to Zeri, Yuumi, K’Sante, etc. Also, there are several item changes coming to balance the Enchanter Meta. Lastly, huge changes are coming to Lucian and Rumble.
As Patch 13.12 has been deployed, Riot is now focusing on Patch 13.13. With that focus in mind, Riot Phlox has unveiled a QoL Update coming for Zyra. This is what we know about it so far.
Zyra QoL Update Patch 13.13
Riot Phlox shared the changes coming, and here are all of them.
- Passive – Garden of Thorns:
- Plant Damage Taken From AoE Spells: 4 HP >>> 3 HP.
- Plant Damage to Monsters: 150% bonus damage to non-epic monsters >>> 40 – 100 bonus damage (based on level) to all monsters.
- W – Rampant Growth:
- Seeds on First Rankup: 1 >>> 2.
- E – Grasping Roots:
- No longer locks out flash during casting.
- R – Stranglethorns:
- Cast Paradigm: Walk to Position >>> Cast at Max Range.
- Missile Damage Update Cadence: 4 per second >>> 16 per second.
The changes will do a lot of different things for Zyra’s health in the game. It will help her in the jungle role while improving her overall ability casting system. It will feel nice for the players, making her plants more of a threat going forward. These are some nice changes for Zyra players who have been wanting something like this for a while.