VALORANT’s 6.07 patch notes are out. Along with it, Riot Games is making some important meta-shifting changes to the game.
VALORANT 6.07 Patch Notes have been released, and the game update will be coming out on April 12, 2023, along with many changes and a new skin bundle named Black Market to the game. Players worldwide have been eagerly waiting for the patch notes as some recent updates from Riot Games have revealed that some changes are coming to the game.
Riot Games is bringing Bind back to the game with the 6.07 patch. The map will undergo massive modifications and will be available with the 6.07 update in the other modes apart from Competitive and Unrated. Moreover, Sova will receive slight nerfs to his Recon Bolt in the 6.07 update.
Now, players can easily see the Recon Bolt even if the Bloom option is turned off. The size of the Recon Bolt has also been increased to represent its hitbox accurately. However, it will have no impact on the lineups.
Moreover, Riot Games will improve its AFK/ Queue Dodging behavior in the 6.07 updates. From now on, players will have greater punishment for being AFK or dodging queues in ranked matches.
Read More: Yay Officially Joins DSG to Compete in NA Challengers League Split 2
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.07
UI INDICATORS UPDATE
In an effort to consolidate and make consistent our use of UI indicators throughout our roster, we’ve updated some abilities to have or not have UI indicators.
- Yellow indicator removed from Leer (C)
- Critical danger indicator added to FRAG/ment (C)
- Yellow indicator removed from Seekers (X)
- Yellow indicator removed from Alarmbot (E)
- Yellow indicator removed from Trademark (C)
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) has been updated to correctly appear when playing with Bloom (graphical effect that makes things brighter) turned off.
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) scanning VFX has been updated to be more visible as it travels through the world.
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) model has been increased in size to more accurately represent its hitbox. This will not affect lineups. The collision as it travels is unchanged.
A Site Radianite Crates
Radianite crates on A Site have been adjusted.
New Teleporter Outside A Shower
Exit room for B Long to A Lobby teleporter has been moved to outside A Bath.
Old Teleporter Outside A Shower
A Lobby has been adjusted to accommodate the new teleporter location.
A Shower Interior
Doorway from A Bath to A Site has been widened.
A Shower Exit to A Site
Doorway from A Lobby into A Bath has been widened.
A Site Wall (Near Tower)
Barrel has been added on A Site.
A Site Back Wall
Back wall on A Site has been adjusted.
B Hall to B Site Doorway
Defender Spawn to B Site doorway has been widened.
Utility window has been added to B Site into B Hall.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR UPDATES
We have made improvements to our interventions system for violations when it comes to player participation.
- We’re increasing the amount of Ranked Rating loss for repeated ranked queue dodging
- We’re introducing a 1 day ranked restriction for people who frequently take part in excessive AFK behavior, sooner than previously introduced ranked restrictions
To learn more about AFK and Queue Dodging, click on this link.
- Projectiles will now reset their blue travel trail when teleporting, removing the line that connects from teleporter to teleporter. This trail is only visible to allies.
- (late notes for Patch 6.06) Fixed a bug where Agents are able to drop both primary and secondary weapons while planting or defusing the Spike.
- Fixed a bug in the minimap where teleport abilities can reveal an Agent’s out-of-sight minimap location when under packet loss.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ outline/fresnel were displayed even when “Hide Outlines and Fresnel” setting was enabled.
- Fixed a bug (previously fixed in 3.10 but cases of this issue were recently reported) where sometimes outgoing packet send rate was lower than intended for game clients running at > 128 FPS.
- Fixed issues where vision cones of vertical wall-type abilities (Phoenix’s Blaze (C), Viper’s Toxic Screen (E), Harbor’s High Tide (E)) could flicker or distort on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where the social panel from the in-game options screen was sometimes getting stuck open (for example when you opened the social panel, closed the options screen, then opened the options screen again).
- Fixed a bug where when the in-game language is Arabic and you enter an English word first in a chat message, it would break the right-to-left format standard of text in Arabic.
Read More: VALORANT Black Market Skin Bundle: First Look, Price, Release Date, & More