VALORANT’s PBE server update has already revealed what Riot Games is planning for the upcoming patch 3.12.
Riot Games has started to ship their latest update to their PBE server before the official release mainly to bug test. And thanks to that, we have some interesting information regarding the upcoming patch 3.12.
In the upcoming patch 3.12, Riot will finally introduce custom agent-specific profiles to the game. This has been a much-requested feature from the VALORANT community. Basically, it will allow players to have custom keybinds for abilities based on individual agents.
Furthermore, penalties for friendly fire will be added to the game in Patch 3.12. Even though players can’t really damage teammates with weapons, abilities do still deal a decent amount of damage. As a result, a friendly fire penalty is coming with the next patch.
Lastly, a rework to the whole progression system might be in the works for VALORANT patch 3.12. According to the PBE server updates, ‘a daily ticket’ will be added to the game. There might be different types of rewards for just playing or winning a match.
VALORANT patch notes 3.12:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party
Read More: VALORANT Episode 3 Act 3 Agent Tier List