Ahead of Episode 2 Part 1, VALORANT’s new Agent 14, Yoru has been leaked along with all of his abilities.
Last year, Riot Games announced that they are planning to bring six new agents each year in VALORANT and will release at least one agent for every Act. As VALORANT Episode 2 Part 1 is just around the corner, players are also expecting to see a new agent.
However, Riot has been teasing Agent 14 for months now. First, VALORANT Brazil’s Twitter account has revealed a sneak peek of the new agent, and later data miner had confirmed that the new agent is a Stealth Agent.
And now after all these speculations, on Reddit, VALORANT’s new Stealth Agent named Yoru has seemingly been leaked. Apparently it seems, Yoru’s ultimate is going to make him invisible and invulnerable from enemies.
- Read More: VALORANT Episode 2 patch 2.0 to come with increased protection from rank demotions, confirmed by a dev
VALORANT Stealth Agent Yoru First Look
There are still no official confirmations from Riot Games about the new agent. However, based on leaks here’s how VALORANT Stealth Agent Yoru is going to look like:
Here are all the abilites of Yoru:
- Z: Creates steps sound. Press Fire to send it ahead. Or pre-place it with Alt-Fire, then press F to send inactive one ahead.
- X: Flash. Press Fire to throw it, it will pop after contacting with surface.
- C: Press ability button to place Portal, Press Fire to send Portal ahead, Anchor Portal with Alt-Fire. Press Activate to teleport through the Portal.
- Q (Ultimate): Press Fire to become invisible for enemies and invulnerable. (I suppose they still can hear you).
Yoru Release Date
VALORANT’s new agent Yoru is going to release in VALORANT Episode 2 Act 1, which is scheduled for January 12, 2021.
With the leaks coming in, we can expect to see Riot’s official announcement on Yoru very soon.