Patch 10.15 to feature Spellthief Line item buff and Inspiration Keystone’s Unsealed Spellbook nerf.
League of Legends’ lead gameplay designer Mark “Scruffy” Yetter previewed the patch 10.15. And seems like they are planning to bring changes to Spellthief Line once again along with the Unsealed Spellbook. All these changes are on PBE for testing and will hit the live servers on patch 10.15.
- Read More: Major Swain changes along with Shen, Gragas, and Irelia buffs are incoming on patch 10.15
Spellthief Line Buff Patch 10.15
- Spellthief’s Edge mana regen increased from 25% to 50%
- Frostfang mana regen increased from 50% to 75%
- Shard of True Ice AP increased from 45 to 50
Support items have to be one of the most changed items in League of Legends. No matter how many times Riot changed the item, players somehow manage to find a way to abuse it. As a result, it was undergone with a bunch of nerfs in the past. But currently, the state of Spellthief Line is not that great compared to Relic Shield.
Thus, Riot is planning to increase Spellthief’s Edge mana regen to 50%, Frostfang’s mana regen to 75%, and Shard of True Ice’s ability power to 50 on patch 10.15.
Unsealed Spellbook Nerf Patch 10.15
- Starting cooldown increased from 240s to 300s
- Cooldown reduction per unique spell increased from 20s to 25s
Unsealed Spellbook is heavily abused by Twisted Fate and some other mid lane champions because of how efficient the rune is. But now, along with Twisted Fate, Riot is nerfing the Inspiration Keystone’s Unsealed Spellbook on Patch 10.15.
They are increasing it’s starting cooldown to 300s and cooldown reduction per unique spell is also increased to 25s.