Jhin, Vladimir, Shaco, Jarvan IV, Maokai, Nunu, and Sivir are getting some notable buffs on League of Legends patch 11.16.
League of Legends’ Lead Game Designer, Riot Jag has previewed the upcoming LoL patch 11.16. The last couple of patches were all about shifting the meta and patch 11.16 is no different.
While some of the “overpowered” champions are getting nerfs, Riot is going to buff seven champions—Jhin, Vladimir, Shaco, Jarvan IV, Maokai, Nunu, and Sivir.
Jhin and Sivir are the two ADC champions who are getting buffs on patch 11.16. Even though Jhin received zero buffs and nerfs in season 11, he is still fairly popular at the current meta. Currently, he is having a steady 50% win rate in the soloq but compared to other ADCs like Ezreal, Kai’sa, and some others he is kinda underperforming. For which Riot is buffing him in the upcoming patch.
Similar to Jhin, Sivir also didn’t receive any kind of changes since the start of the season. But unlike Jhin, her stats are quite poor in the soloq. While Jhin has a 10% pick rate, Sivir only has a 2.7% pick rate. Therefore, she is getting some love in the upcoming patch.
- Read More: League of Legends Progression Identity Changes 2021: New Identity Customization, UI Updates, Ranked Emblems, Prestige Levels, and More
Shaco, Jarvan IV, and Nunu are the three junglers to receive some buffs on patch 11.16. While J4 and Nunu have been hovering around a 2-3% pick rate for most of season 11, Shaco was having a blast until the patch 11.14 nerf. His situation got even worst when Riot decided to give his Q a bug fix which caused him around a 3% win rate. And after this patch 11.16 buffs, Shaco might get some breathing room while Jarvan IV and Nunu can also get back to the meta.
Furthermore, Maokai and Vladimir are also scheduled to receive some buffs on patch 11.16 as well.
All the buffs will be available on patch 11.16 PBE for testing and full changes are scheduled to go live on Wednesday, Aug 11, 2021.
Patch 11.16 Buffs
- Current HP Damage: 8% >>> 10%
- Bonus AD Ratio: 150% >>> 180%
- Damage: 50-190 >>> 60-200
- Min Damage AD Ratio: 20% >>> 25%
- Heal: 5-13% >>> 7-15%
- Damage: 25-125 >>> 20-120
- AP Ratio: 0.8% per 100 AP >>> 0.7%
- Base stats:
- Movement Speed: 340 >>> 345
- Total Damage: 54% AP >>> 90% AP
- Bugfixes, and reverting Q showing in Fog of War from 11.15
- AD Ratio: 30-70% >>> 30-90%
- Each point of AP grants: 1.4 >>> 1.6 HP
- Grants 1 additional AP per: 40 >>> 30 Bonus HP