Ahead of the Worlds 2021, Riot is buffing a total of 15 champions on League of Legends patch 11.19.
League of Legends’ Lead Game Designer, Riot Jag has previewed the upcoming LoL patch 11.19. The last couple of patches were all about shifting the meta and patch 11.19 is no different.
While some of the “overpowered” champions are getting nerfs, Riot is going to buff fifteen champions — Aatrox, Akali, Cho’Gath, Fizz, Galio, Gragas, Gwen, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Qiyana, Renekton, Sejuani, Seraphine, Sion, and Sylas in the upcoming patch.
Top lane is getting a lot of attention as eight of the fifteen champions who are getting buffs are from Top. Although Aatrox, Cho’Gath, Mordekaiser, Poppy, and Sion somewhat have an average win rate, champions like Akali, Gwen, and Renekton have been having rough times after all nerfs in the recent patches.
After Top, Mid lane is also getting some love as Fizz, Galio, Qiyana, and Sylas are set to receive some notable buffs that might bring them in the meta.
- Read More: LoL URF 2021: Dates, Details, and More
Pro games heavy jungler Gragas and Sejuani are also getting some buffs as well along with the only support champion Seraphine.
All the buffs will be available in patch 11.19 PBE for testing and full changes are scheduled to go live on Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021.
Patch 11.19 Buffs
- Cooldown: 26-14 >>> 20-14
- Base HP5: 8 >>> 9
- HP/lvl: 0.5 >>> 0.9
- Rupture (Q)
- Cooldown lowered from 7 to 6
- Patch 11.18 Changes have been reverted
- Cooldown: 16-10 >>> 16-8
“While we thought there was a chance his overall win rate would go down in 11.18, we felt that there was a good chance we would even out his MMR skew in the process,” Riot Jag on Fizz. “This did not happen – his MMR skew was aggravated. Consequently, we opted for a full revert.”
- Shield of Durand (W)
- Cooldown lowered from 18 to 18/17.5/17/16.5/16
- AP ratio: 60% >>> 70%
- HP5 increased from 7 to 8.5
- Death’s Grasp (E)
- Cooldown: 22-10 >>> 18-10
- Iron Ambassador (Passive)
- Cooldown: 16/12/8 >>> 13/10/7 (based on level)
- Monster damage: 125% >>> 150%
- Q+E slightly more forgiving for short dashes
- Base stats
- HP: 575 >>> 590
- HP/lvl: 87 >>> 92
- Animation Speed up by 13%, lockout 0.525s >>> 0.375s
- Arctic Assault (Q)
- Cooldown: 20-12 >>> 18-12
- Damage 80-280 >>> 90-290
- Encore (R)
- Cooldown: 180-120 >>> 160-100
- Soul Furnace (W)
- Shield increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 60/85/110/135/160
- Base mana increased from 280 to 310
- MP5 increased from 7 to 8