Collectibles are a significant part of Psychonauts 2.
In Psychonauts 2, you will have to use your acrobatics set to get all kinds of collectibles in the game.
As you finish your first boss in the game, the Questionable Area will be one of the first places you will get to explore in the game.
However, it can be tough to navigate them. So, this guide will help you find all the collectibles of the Questionable Area in Psychonauts 2.
All Questionable Area Collectibles
The Questionable area is relatively quite extensive, and it can be tough to get around it. There are tons of collectibles lying around in this place, so make sure to keep an eye out for them.
We have broken down all the collectibles in The Questionable Area in Psychonauts 3 into different categories along with their location below:
PSI Card Locations
There are 22 PSI Challenge Cards in the Questionable Area.
- It is just outside the Diner, Floating on top of the car.
- Just go inside the toilet of the Diner.
- Inside a booth of the Diner.
- Just go inside the cave near the Lumberstack Diner.
- Near the Parking Lot, beside the first tree to the right.
- Inside the Sassyclops Cave beside the campfire.
- Head inside the Sassyclops Cave, you can find it beside the pile of bones.
- After you are inside the Sassyclops Cave, burn down a tapestry beside the end of the cave to find it.
- Hop on the pole end of the Restroom
- Up on the treetops near Fiero’s Funicular.
- Just head on the treetops above the Funicular. You will find it inside a bird’s nest.
- Beside Fiero’s Funicular, just below the bridge.
- After you ride the funicular, head to the hill on the left, just past Frazie.
- Inside the deserted house just beyond the Funicular.
- On the tip of a tightrope when you are on the way to the peak of the waterfall.
- Above the Trapeze as you are on your way to the peak of the waterfall.
- Above the platform on the peak of the tree just beyond the Diner.
- Middle of the Rebel Roundabout playground
- Use the Thought Tuner to make Mental Connection nodes in a tree over the Rebel Roundabout yard.
- Inside the cave, just one side of the Forgetful Forest passageway. Punch down the broken stones to track down this one.
- Behind the shack close to the turning wheel.
- In the treetops close to the Forgetful Forest passage. It will be above the stepping stool you use to scale.
- In the treetops close to the Forgetful Forest passageway. Hop on the primary pole on the right. Utilize this pole to leap to the stage with the card on it.
- On top of an emptied-out log, Raz can stroll through close to the Forgetful Forest passageway.
- In one of the lady’s room toilet stalls.
- In the treetops close to the bathrooms. Utilize the shaft on the lady’s room side to swing from two branches to this card.
- In the treetops close to the Forgetful Forest passage. Utilize the stepping stool from PSI Card 22 and follow the way until you can swing from two branches to another stage. Utilize the fun bramble to arrive at the card on another stage.
PSI Challenge Markers Locations
There are 7 PSI Challenge Markers in the Questionable Area.
- Inside the highest point of the Aquatodome after the tent is raised from the “Help Dion Setup The Aquatodome” side mission
- On top of the Lumberstack Diner signage. To arrive at this, get to the rooftop and utilize the Lumberjack sculpture’s hatchet to arrive at the opposite side. Then, at that point, PSI Blast the objective on his back to switch his position.
- In the Sassyclops Cave. Torch an embroidery close to the finish to get this one.
- In the treetops close to the bathrooms, on a wooden stage before the women’s room. It can be reached by bouncing from the shafts or utilizing a Levitation Ball from Queepie Location 3.
- As a prize for finishing the Find Queepie Side Mission.
- On top of the Aquatodome once wholly set up from the Dion side mission. Utilize the tree close by to ascend.
- On top of the neglected house found after riding the Funicular.
Supply Chest Locations
There are 4 Supply Chests in the Questionable Area.
- In the cavern where you initially enter the Questionable Area, over the primary rail. Utilize the plants to arrive at it.
- By utilizing the pit fire to make an updraft in the Aquato camp. Go to the stage on the option to discover a Supply Chest key.
- In the treetops close to the bathrooms. Utilize the stepping stool on top of the bathroom and afterward utilize the plants on the tree to arrive at a stage. Stroll along the tightrope, then, at that point climb a post up to another stage where the key will be pausing.
- In front of the neglected house at the highest point of the funicular.
Read More: Psychonauts 2: How To Defeat Lucktopus