Do you want to complete Rock the Cradle in Stealth mode? Then look no further as we show you how to complete Rock the Cradle in Stealth Mode in Overkill Difficulty.
Payday 3 has finally been released. Starbreeze Studios developed the game, which is available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. The newest entrant to the Payday 3 trilogy, the competition aims to deliver the same heisting experience as its predecessor.
Payday 3 has players commit to a heist at The Neon Cradle, a nightclub for the rich brats. While most players might like going in guns blazing, the best option to complete this heist is in stealth mode, even in the hardest Overkill difficulty. Here’s a complete guide on how to get in and out silently in Rock the Cradle in Overkill difficulty.
Read More: Best Heists to Earn Money in Payday 3
Rock the Cradle Stealth Guide: Overkill Difficulty
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to complete Rock the Cradle in Stealth Mode in Overkill difficulty in the easiest way:
- Enter through the Secret Entrance
- Instead of heading straight, take a right turn from the main entrance and head down the corridor to the secret entrance.
- Access the VIP Area
- Now lockpick the secret entrance by avoiding detection from the camera, and head straight and head up the stairs in front of the guard. Be careful, as the guards at the main entrance will kick you out if they see you.
- Access the Secret Room
- Head upstairs and avoid detection from the two guards. Now lockpick the door beside Private Booth 1 to gain access to the Rifkin’s office.
- Hack Rifkin’s Computer
- Now, head through the entrance to the backstage of the nightclub and go to Rikfin’s office. Avoid camera detection and lockpick the door to hack the computer.
- Hack Rifkin’s Phone
- Head back outside and go downstairs again. You’ll see Rifkin highlighted by a white outline, stay in her radius, and hack the phone.
- Scan the QR Code in Rifkin’s Office and Steal the Artwork
- After hacking the phone, head back upstairs into Rifkin’s office. Then, scan the QR next to the artwork. Then, take the invitation card to gain access to the VIP room.
- Steal the Red Key Card
- On the other side of the VIP lounge, you’ll find a lockpickable door. Lockpick the door and head inside. You’ll find a Red keycard on a bookshelf, take it, and then take a note of the Vault Code.
- Head to the IT Room
- Once you have the Red Keycard, take it to the VIP underground area, and look for the IT room located beside the bathroom.
- Steal the Crypto Wallet
- Once inside the IT Room, use the Red keycard to steal the Crypto wallet.
- Loot the Vault and Escape
- Now, head to the drop point with the Crypto wallet. The vault is near the drop point, so get in, use the Vault Code from the room you stole the Red keycard from, and bag the vault’s contents.
Following these steps and making no noise, you can complete Rock the Cradle in full stealth mode in Overkill difficulty.