The Dirty Ice heist in Payday 3 can be completed in stealth mode. Here’s a complete guide on how to do it in Overkill Difficulty.
Payday 3 is in early access. The latest entrant to the Payday trilogy, the heist shooter, is being developed by Starbreeze Studios. The game has received a massive visual and mechanical revamp while remaining true to its core mechanics.
Payday 3 has players commit to a heist at Ashton Fine Jewelry, a family-owned shop nexus for imported diamonds. While most players might like going in guns blazing, the best option to complete this heist is in stealth mode, even in the hardest Overkill difficulty. Here’s a complete guide on how to get in and out silently in Dirty Ice in Overkill difficulty.
Dirty Ice in Stealth Guide: Overkill Difficulty
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to complete Dirty Ice in Stealth Mode in Overkill difficulty in the easiest way:
- Look for the Secret Phone
- Head through the alleyway marked in the image below to look for the secret phone.
- Search the Phone
- Head through the alley and turn left. You will see a woman smoking; on her right side, on a crate, you will find the phone. Approach the phone, and you will find a Search the Phone prompt.
- Lockpick the Secret Gate
- Run past the woman, and you will see a metal fence in front of her. Lockpick the gate and pass through it.
- Get in through the Back Entrance
- After lockpicking the guard, head in front of the car. You will see a guard standing right there, hack his radio, and move towards the gate on the left side. Scan the QR code on the gate to move inside Ashton Fine.
- Move to the Meeting Room
- Head straight through the corridor after getting in and lockpick the first door on the left side. This will lead you into a meeting room.
- Search for the Second Secret Phone
- You will find a phone after entering the room and looking at the sofa. Search it like the first phone in the alleyway.
- Steal the Blue Key Card
- Exit the room and look to your left. You will see a guard standing there with a blue key card at his back. Slowly sneak behind the card past the camera on the left and steal the card. Most importantly, take note of the code written on the whiteboard in the room straight across from the guard.
- Move to the Underground
- Now head back to the main back entrance and look to the hard right, and you will see a gate with a camera peeking out. Enter through the door and sneak past the camera.
- Go through the Locked Door
- After sneaking past the camera, you will see a flight of stairs. Slowly move down the stairs, and you will see a gate with a keypad lock. Enter the code you saw on the whiteboard, and enter through the gate.
- Steal the Blue Key Card
- After entering the room, you will see a guard at the far right side strolling about. Sneak behind him and steal the Blue key card hanging at his backside. Be careful, as a camera might spot you if you move too much.
- Lockpick the Door
- After stealing the card, move to the far left. You will see a door beside the camera overlooking the room. Wait for the camera to look the other way slowly lockpick the door, and move inside.
- Disable the Display Case Alarm
- Pull the lever in the room to disable the display case alarm. You must disable the display case alarm at all costs to complete the heist in stealth mode.
- Disable the Cameras
- After disabling the display case alarm, get out of the room and mantle through the obstacle at the hard right. Now scan the blue card, get inside the room and take care of the guard standing inside. Then slowly turn off the Cameras.
- Enter the VIP Showroom
- Head upstairs, take the woman in the corridor hostage and enter the VIP showroom across the first room you entered. Tie her up, and then tie up another executive standing inside the room.
- Take the Manager Hostage
- Head back outside, kill the guard in the corridor, and then hide his body in the VIP showroom with the tied-up hostages. Now, head back to the corridor and enter the break room slowly, kill the guard standing in front of the vending machine, and immediately take the manager hostage.
- Enter the Jewelry Workshop
- Take the manager to the scanner in front of the jewelry workshop in the VIP showroom to get access to the multi-tag scanner. Now, tie up the manager with the hostages and place them inside the jewelry workshop.
- Lockpick the Display Cases
- Now start lockpicking the display cases quickly and bag them in the lootbags.
- Eliminate the Guards
- The guard standing in front of the back entrance will come to check on the VIP showroom, quickly take him out, and hide his body.
- Loot the Vault
- Just beside the VIP showroom, you will see the vault, get access to it and loot it.
- Escape with the Loot
- Now, bag all the loot and move back through the alleyway. Secure all the loot in your gateway van. We recommend you tie up the woman smoking in the alleyway, and she might spot you taking out the loot with a gun in your hand.
Following these steps and making no noise, you can complete Dirty Ice in full stealth mode in Overkill difficulty.