Modern Warfare & Warzone August 20th Patch Notes to include FR 5.56 fix and some other weapons balance adjustments.
Along with all the new content Warzone season 5 also brought some major game-breaking glitches and bugs. At the start of the season, players were furious about the introduction of Juggernaut and later with the demon gun glitch. However, at the time Infinity Ward fixes the glitches, a new issue already emerged as the community was outraging about FR 5.56 loadout being too overpowered.
After getting a lot of attention, Infinity Ward acknowledged the issue with the FR 5.56 loadout and they were actively working to fix it. And following up to that, today Infinity Ward has announced the August 20th patch notes which will include the FR 5.56 Fix and few other weapons balance changes.
- Read More: Infinity Ward dev confirms that Warzone’s parachute glitch is getting fixed in mid-season 5 update
August 20th Patch Notes:
- 2-Gauge Deputy underbarrel shotgun:
- Clamped close lethal damage
- Fixed damage falloff for the FR 5.56 underbarrel shotgun
- Bruen MK9:
- Reduced upper torso damage
- Base weapon – Increased recoil
- 60 Round Mag – Additional increased recoil
- Reduced movement penalty for drum mags
- Increased base ADS movement speed
- 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
- Small increase to ADS time
- Small decrease to movement speed
- Reduced close lethal damage range
- Fix for an exploit near the Prison in Warzone
- Removing the VO from the High Alert perk