League of Legends patch 11.19 is going to introduce the new champion Vex, buff 15 champions, nerf some meta champions, feature the new Nightbringer and Dawnbringer skins, and more.
One of the most anticipated esports tournaments of the year, Worlds 2021, is just around the corner. As we are getting closer and closer, it is also the time of the year for Riot to share the details about the patch Worlds is going to be played on.
Last month, Riot Jag mentioned that for this year’s Worlds patch, they are splitting the changes into two different patches — Worlds-A (Patch 11.18) and Worlds-B (Patch 11.19). While Worlds-A was all about pushing riskier changes, Worlds-B patch is about balancing the pro-targeted changes.
Now, for patch 11.19, Riot is going to buff 15 champions including Aatrox, Akali, Cho’Gath, Fizz, Galio, Gragas, Gwen, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Qiyana, Renekton, Sejuani, Seraphine, Sion, and Sylas.
On the other hand, two soloq dominant champions Sona and Soraka are getting nerfs along with pro-targeted Ryze, Kennen, and Varus.
After many speculations and teasers, League of Legends’ 157th champion — Vex is also set to make her debut on patch 11.19.
League of Legends’ Lead Game Designer Riot Jag has previewed the upcoming patch 11.19. And here’s everything you need to know about LoL patch 11.19 notes.
League of Legends patch 11.19 is going to release on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
LoL Patch 11.19 patch release time and server maintenance:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
New Champion Vex
Vex is making her debut in the Summoner’s Rift on patch 11.19, and in the meantime, Riot has revealed all of her abilities, base skin’s splash art, and her Dawnbringer Vex skin.
Here’s everything you need to know about League of Legends’ upcoming AP Mid lane mage champion Vex, The Gloomist.
Patch 11.19 Nerfs
- Thundering Shuriken (Q)
- Damage: 85-265 + 80% AP >>> 75-255 + 75% AP
- Overload (Q)
- AP lowered from 45% to 40%
- Spell Flux (E)
- Cooldown: 3.25-2.25 >>> 3.5-2.5
- Base Stats
- Armor: 28 > > > 26
- Hymn of Valor (Q)
- REVERTED: No longer targets enemies Sona cannot see.
- Song of Celerity (E)
- BUGFIX: Power Chord – Tempo’s slow no longer bypasses effects that reduce slows (Tenacity, Slow Resist, Slow Immunity)
- Heal: 150-350 >>> 130-300
- Cooldown: 16-10 >>> 16-12
Patch 11.19 Buffs
- Cooldown: 26-14 >>> 20-14
- Base HP5: 8 >>> 9
- HP/lvl: 0.5 >>> 0.9
- Rupture (Q)
- Cooldown lowered from 7 to 6
- Patch 11.18 Changes have been reverted
- Cooldown: 16-10 >>> 16-8
“While we thought there was a chance his overall win rate would go down in 11.18, we felt that there was a good chance we would even out his MMR skew in the process,” Riot Jag on Fizz. “This did not happen – his MMR skew was aggravated. Consequently, we opted for a full revert.”
- Shield of Durand (W)
- Cooldown lowered from 18 to 18/17.5/17/16.5/16
- AP ratio: 60% >>> 70%
- HP5 increased from 7 to 8.5
- Death’s Grasp (E)
- Cooldown: 22-10 >>> 18-10
- Iron Ambassador (Passive)
- Cooldown: 16/12/8 >>> 13/10/7 (based on level)
- Monster damage: 125% >>> 150%
- Q+E slightly more forgiving for short dashes
- Base stats
- HP: 575 >>> 590
- HP/lvl: 87 >>> 92
- Animation Speed up by 13%, lockout 0.525s >>> 0.375s
- Arctic Assault (Q)
- Cooldown: 20-12 >>> 18-12
- Damage 80-280 >>> 90-290
- Encore (R)
- Cooldown: 180-120 >>> 160-100
- Soul Furnace (W)
- Shield increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 60/85/110/135/160
- Base mana increased from 280 to 310
- MP5 increased from 7 to 8
For more details about the skins: Nightbringer and Dawnbringer 2021 Skins: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
Night and Dawn Kayn
Kayn Prestige Edition