Here we’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to hide your level banners in Valorant.
Riot Games recently added a level borders option in Valorant that showcases your progression within the game. This account leveling system basically dedicates how many hours you have in this game.
In short, taking part in basic matchmaking or ranked will earn you experience points. And these experience points increases your account level in the game. While it was a great addition from Riot, soon players began to face toxicity during games when their account levels were low which indicated that they were new to the game.
Since rampant toxicity is unfortunately widespread in an online FPS game such as Valorant, Riot added the option to hide your account level banners with the latest patch 3.07.
Step by step guide on how to hide your account level borders
- First, launch the game via the new Valorant game launcher.
- From the main menu, go to the collection tab that you can find at the top right-hand corner beside the “PLAY” button.
- In the collection tab, there is a section called “PLAYER CARDS”. Click on it.
- Inside the “PLAYER CARDS” section, there is another option called “LEVEL BORDERS”. Select it.
- At the bottom of the Level Border tab, there is an option called “Show my account level on my player card.” Just uncheck this option. And you are done.