Naafiri is getting Hotfix nerfed not a day after being released.
With the release of League of Legends Patch 13.14, came the arrival of the newest champion of the game Naafiri. Naafiri, The Hound of a Hundred Bites, is a new Darkin champion coming to the Mid Lane. She is an assassin designed to be beginner friendly but comes with a high skill ceiling. She was released a few days ago, on July 19, 2023. But only less than a day after being released, she is getting Hotfix nerfed.
According to Riot, Naafiri has been performing very well in Mid, Top, and the Jungle. But in the Mid lane, she seems to be overperforming slightly. She has close to a 54% win rate in average MMR and a 50% win rate in elite play, which is very good for a newly released champion. Her ability to roam seems to be the main cause of her high win rate. Because of her kit, she can continually push the wave and roam reliably.
Thus, Riot is Hotfix nerfing her waveclear and reducing her movement speed to limit her roaming abilities.
Naafiri Hotfix Changes
- Movement Speed: 340 ⇒ 335
- Q Minion Damage: 70% ⇒ 60%
- Q Bleed: 30/65/100/135/170 + 80% Bonus AD ⇒ 30/60/90/120/150 + 80% Bonus AD
- E Passthrough Damage: 35/55/75/95/115 + 70% bonus AD ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95 + 60% bonus AD
- E Explosion Damage: 65/105/145/185/225 + 100% bonus AD ⇒ 65/100/135/170/205 + 90% bonus AD
- R Bonus AD: 10/20/30 (+15/20/25% total AD) ⇒ 5/15/25 (+8/16/24% total AD)
Naafiri’s base movement speed is going down by 5. Her Q – Darkin Daggers‘ bleed, and minion damage is going down. In addition, her E – Eviscerate and R – The Call of the Pack damage is also going down.
Overall, her damage and waveclear are going down slightly. So, we will have to see how much it affects the champion going forward.