Dragons will be getting some massive changes in the upcoming patch.
One of the most exciting times of the year for any League of Legends player is the Preseason. It’s the time of year when Riot introduces many new gameplay changes and adds content to the game. Not only that, players also get the chance to test out these changes.
That said, earlier in the year, Riot announced that they would be removing Preseason from the game. Instead, the Preseason changes will be implemented in the PBE servers. Thus, we got this year’s Preseason changes early.
In this article, we will review the Dragon changes and see how these would affect the game.
Read More: Riot Buffs Jinx in LoL Patch 13.20
Here are all the changes coming to Dragons in Patch 13.20,
- Bonus AP/AD reduced from 5% to 3%
- Infernal Soul base damage increased from 80 to 100
- Health Regeneration reduced from 2.5% missing HP to 2%
- Ocean Soul base heal increased from 130 to 150
- Ocean Soul base Mana restore increased from 80 to 100
- Slow Resistance and Movement Speed reduced from 7% to 4%
- Cloud Soul Movement Speed increased from 15% to 20%
- Bonus Resistance reduced from 8% to 5%
- Mountain Soul base Shield increased from 180 to 220
- Ability Haste and Attack Speed reduced from 7.5% to 5%
- Hextech Soul slow increased from 40%/30% to 45%/35%
The power of individual Drakes is going down significantly. To compensate for the massive nerfs, Riot is buffing the power of the Drake Souls significantly. Unfortunately, not all Drakes are receiving changes, as Chemtech Drake remains unchanged.
That said, with these changes, it seems Riot is looking to decrease early-game power and shift the power more toward the late-game.
The Dragon Changes will hit live servers on Patch 13.20, which will be released on Wednesday, October 11, 2023.