Riot Games has officially unveiled Conqueror Jax and Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition skin for League of Legends.
Every year, in celebration of the Mid-Season Invitational, Riot Games releases a new Conqueror skin in League of Legends. Even though the MSI was canceled last year, Riot still released the Conqueror Nautilus skin where 12 teams were offered to receive 25 percent of the skin’s proceeds.
Last month, Riot confirmed that Jax would get this year’s Conqueror skin for the 2021 Mid-Season Invitational with a Prestige Edition skin.
Now, Riot has officially revealed the Conqueror Jax and Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition skin, releasing in patch 11.9. And just like the previous years, we can also expect that Conqueror Jax will contribute to the Mid-Season Invitational’s prize pool as well.
- Read More: 2020 DAMWON Gaming World Championship Skins Revealed: Champions, Splash Art, Release Date, and More
However, unlike previous years’ skins where they had black and ruby Conqueror hue, this year Jax is getting a non-traditional green and black skin tone. In addition to that, Jax is also getting a Conqueror Prestige Edition skin as well.
Conqueror Jax Skin
- Release Date: Patch 11.9, a specific date is yet to announced but we can expect to see it in the store by Thursday, April 29, 2021.
- Price: All the previous Conqueror skins cost 975 RP, and we can also expect Conqueror Jax to be priced at 975 RP as well.
Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- Release Date: Patch 11.9, a specific date is yet to announced but we can expect to see it in the store by Thursday, April 29, 2021, same as Conqueror Jax.
- Price: 100 Prestige Points.