The patch 13.16 preview is out, and it looks like a ton of we got a ton of buffs in this patch.
First, we are getting some buffs for the Assassin items. In compensation for the Duskblade of Drakthrr nerfs, Riot buffs weaker Assassin items like Axiom Arc, Serpents Fang, Prowler’s Claw, and Umbral Glaive.
In addition, Ap mid-laners like Sylas, Akali, and Ekko are getting some well-deserved buffs. Enchanter supports such as Milio, Karma, and Lulu are also getting some buffs. Furthermore, struggling Marksmens, such as Caitlyn and Lucian, are also getting buffed.
But, most importantly, the Immortal Journey skin line is making a return with seven brand-new skins.
In this article, we will look at the buffs coming to this patch and how these will affect the buffed champions.
Read More: All Teams Qualified For LoL Worlds 2023
Patch 13.16 Buffs
Here are all the buffs coming in Patch 13.16,
- Q Base Damage: 90/135/180/225/270 (+ 90% AP) >>> 80/140/200/260/320 (+ 120% AP)
- E Base Shields: 60/80/100/120/140 (+ 25% AP) >>> 60/85/110/135/160 (+30% AP)
Riot is buffing a bunch of enchanter supports in this patch, including Milio.
- Vigilance Flat Physical Damage: 10 >>> 15
Bot Lane Lucian has been struggling quite a bit. Currently, Lucian has a 48% win rate in Solo-Queue, which is pretty lackluster for a Marksmen. So, he is getting some well-deserved buffs in this patch.
- Health per Level: 88 >>> 92
- Q Damage: 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 (+ 40% AP) >>> 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 (+ 50% AP)
- E Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 40% AP) >>> 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 50% AP)
Similar to Milio, Lulu is also getting some buffs in this patch.
- Q Base Damage: 70/120/170/220 / 270 (+40% AP) >>> 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 (+ 50% AP)
- Mantra Q Detonation Damage: 35 / 140 / 245 / 350 (+ 60% AP) >>> 35 / 140 / 245 / 350 (+ 70% AP)
- R Cooldown: 40/38/36/34 >>> 40 / 37/34/31
It’s always scary to Karma buffs, as the last time Riot majorly buffed Karma, we saw the emergence of Top Karma. Hopefully, Riot doesn’t over-buff Karma this time.
- Attacks per Headshot: 6 >>> 5
It appears that the Caitlyn buffs on Patch 13.15 weren’t enough. So, Riot is buffing her again in this patch.
- Mana Regen Growth: 0.65 >>> 0.8
- Q Mana Cost: 40 >>> 20
- W Mana Cost: 80-40 >>> 60-40
Wukong has been struggling since the Patch 13.13 nerfs. So, Riot is giving back some of his power in this patch.
- P Mana Restore: 20-40 >>> 30-50
- Q AP Ratio: 55% >>> 65%
- E AP Ratio: 45% >>> 50%
Although somewhat viable in low ELO, Brand is pretty bad in higher ELOs. Thus he is getting some well-deserved buffs in Patch 13.16.
- Q Energy Cost: 130 / 115 / 100 / 85 / 70 >>> 110 / 100 / 90 / 80 / 70
- Q Damage: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 65% AD) (+ 60% AP) >>> 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 / 145 (+ 65% AD) (+ 60% AP)
Riot usually doesn’t buff champions like Akali because of how strong she can be in the right hands. So, it’s pretty surprising to see Riot buffing Akali.
- Q Outgoing Damage: 60/75/90/105 / 120 (+ 30% AP) >>> 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130 (+ 30% AP)
- Q Slow: 32/39 / 46 / 53 / 60% >>> 40/45/50/55 / 60%
Ekko is another AP assassin mid-laner that is getting buffed in this patch. Though not struggling as hard as Akali, he was in need of some buffs.
- Base Mana: 310 >>> 400
Both Sylas Jungle and Mid Lane are in an abysmal state right now. Sylas currently Jungle has a 48% win rate, while Sylas Mid Lane has a 49% win rate in Solo-Queue. So, he is getting some much-needed buffs in this patch.
- Cooldown Refund: 5+40% Lethality >>> 10% +40% Lethality
To compensate for the Duskblade buffs, Riot is buffing the power of other Lethality items. One of these Lethality items that are getting buffed is Axiom Arc.
- Lethality: 12 >>> 15
Serpent’s Fang is getting buffed in the same patch as enchanters like Lulu and Karma? A somewhat surprising but welcome change, nonetheless.
- Cooldown: 10s >>> 5s
- Damage: 85/65 (+45/30% bonus AD) >>> 85/65 (55/35% bonus AD)
Similar to Axiom Arc, Prowler’s Claw is also getting a power boost. Hopefully, the item will be a little more viable on Assassins.
- Lethality: 10 >>> 13
Umbral Glaive has been a lackluster Lethality item for a while now. So, Riot is giving it some extra power to be on par with the other Lethality items.
The aforementioned buffs will arrive at the live servers in Patch 13.16, which will be released on Wednesday, Aug 16, 2023.