Respawn announced the Season 14 Collection Event “beast of Prey” just now. Along with it, they are also releasing subtle changes to the overall game.
Apex Legends Season 14 is ongoing. Respawn released a bunch of content along with a new Legend called Vantage this Season. They also made massive changes to the Kings Canyon and the Ranked system, making the game more enjoyable.
Recently Respawn announced the Beast of Prey Collection Event for Season 14 which will finally bring Loba’s long-awaited Heirloom. Lots of other exciting cosmetic items will also be available with the release of the Season 14 Collection Event.
However, Respawn is also making some subtle changes with Arenas and Rampart’s Sheila with its release. They have already released the Patch Notes for all the changes that will go live on September 20, 2022, along with the Beast of Prey Collection Event.
Beast of Prey Collection Event Full Patch Notes
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x – Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x – Mounted Sheila zoom
BUG FIXES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
- [Vantage] – Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] – Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- [PS5 ONLY] – Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] – Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] – Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] – Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Front map] – Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.