Riot Games confirms that Amumu is getting mini-rework type changes on League of Legends patch 11.17.
Amumu was one of the most “overpowered” champions when Riot first introduced the new Mythic and Legendary items in the 2021 preseason. Because of his insane win rate, he was nerfed twice in a single patch 10.24. On top of that, his core tank items also received some massive nerfs.
After all those changes, his presence in Season 11 soloq dropped significantly. Even though he did receive two buffs this season, currently, he only has a 47% win rate in Plat+ Elo while only having a 1.08% pick rate. Furthermore, he also has a 0% presence in the pro games as well.
Riot Games brought some great mini-rework in 2021 for the champions who are pretty underwhelming in the current meta. Tahm Kench, Rammus, Xin Zhao, Irelia, and other mini-reworks have landed quite well so far and most of their presence has increased quite a bit.
- Read More: Lucian is scheduled to receive a mini-rework type update in 2021: new changes, empowerments, and more
Now, to boost Amumu’s presence, League of Legends’ Lead Game Designer Riot Jag has confirmed that Amumu is also getting a mini-rework on patch 11.17.
Bandage Toss (Q):
- [New] Now has 2 charges with 14s recharge time
- Damage lowered from 80/130/180/230/280 to 70/100/130/160/190
- Cooldown lowered from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 to 3
- Damage per tick increased from [4/6/8/10/12 + 0.5/0.625/0.75/0.875/1% (+0.25% per 100 AP) targets max health] to [6/8/10/12/14 + 0.5/0.575/0.65/0.725/0.8% (+0.25% per 100 AP) targets max health]
Curse of the Sad Mummy (R):
- Stun duration lowered from 1.5/1.75/2 to 1.5
Amumu mini-rework is going to release on League of Legends patch 11.17, Aug 25, 2021. Lucian’s mini-rework is also scheduled to release on the same patch.