VALORANT has released the 4.10 patch notes, and along with it, there have been slight changes to Agent voice lines, map improvements, Bug fixes, and other features in the game.
VALORANT 4.10 Patch notes have been released, and the game update will be coming out shortly, along with many changes to the game. VALORANT players worldwide have been eagerly waiting for the patch notes as some recent updates from Riot Games have revealed that slight changes are coming to the game.
The patch is providing a fix for the random ping spikes or extended high latency issues caused by alt-tabbing the game. Apart from the latency fix, some other bug fixes regarding the deployable abilities by Chamber, Killjoy, Cypher, and Yoru will be made in the 4.10 patch.
Other modifications are also coming along with the 4.10 patch. Omen is receiving a revamped character model for visual clarity, and the covers on the Haven A and C bomb site are receiving minor tweaks to avoid pixel collisions.
Below, you will find the full VALORANT 4.10 patch notes detailing all the mentioned above.
VALORANT 4.10 Patch Notes
- Agent Progress/Charge Bars – Moved to a consistent location and made a consistent size on the following Agents:
- Updated 3P model to increase detail and fidelity.
- Removed some pixel collision on the following areas:
- Can no longer walk up the front of A site cover
- Can no longer jump onto the top of C site cover without a boost ability
- Added new Performance graph to display Shooting Error values for recent shots on the Client. This is the same information visible in the crosshair error settings, but should help players to better diagnose their own performance after an engagement.
Gameplay Consistency Updates
- Fixed an issue where ping or framerate spikes could cause an excessive move processing buffer to develop and persist for multiple seconds. While this was happening, you may have been experienced:
- Increased Server side input latency, which could make inputs take longer to be applied than would be expected based on your ping.
- Additional delay in your view of other players, which could give you less time to react.
- In both of these cases, the additional latencies were not reflected in the current “Network RTT Avg/Max” graph or in-game scoreboard ping values.
- Added new Performance graph showing “Network RTT Jitter” to help you understand if you’re experiencing network issues not reflected in the Network RTT Avg/Max values
- Added new Performance graph “Network RTT + Processing Delays,” which captures the effective latency you experience due to Network Round Trip Time, Server move processing, and Client move processing delays
- “Destroyed” Voice lines for deployable abilities will now be heard globally by allies. This includes:
- Chamber: Trademark and Rendezvous
- Killjoy: Turret and Alarmbot
- Cypher: Trapwire and Spycam
- Yoru: Gatecrash
- Solved a bug where Neon’s High Gear would automatically stop after using Fast Lane or Relay Bolt
- Fixed issue where observers would see Viper’s enemies glow red when they were near but outside of Viper’s Pit.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous radius not showing for spectators and observers
- Fix: Brimstone’s Incendiary (Q) feeling damage in chunks of 15 instead of 1 like the other zone damage abilities in the game
- Overall DPS should be unchanged.
- Bug fix for some minor flickering that was occurring on Protocol weapon’s transparent line VFX when inspecting, ADSing, reloading, etc.
- Fixed a bug where agent specific keybinds would sometimes not work properly even though the settings menu showed them as applied
- This fix actually went out in 4.09, but we wanted to make sure users on the live game weren’t experiencing issues in this area before calling it “fixed.”
- Fixed a bug where the combat report would rarely not show up for the entirety of the game.