Riot Games has already teased us with all the changes they have in store for the upcoming VALORANT patch 4.10.
VALORANT Public Environment or more commonly known as VALORANT PBE, is a game testing platform where a few selected players can test new contents that are in development by Riot Games.
Players can sign up for this PBE system by going to Valorant’s PBE webpage. However, players need to be from NA and have a very clean record without any prior bans or restrictions on their account to become a part of it. Even after that, recruitment of the players for PBE is not guaranteed.
The eligible players for PBE get to experience what’s been cooking in the game. PBE players get to test many new upcoming features such as Agent’s abilities, map changes, bug fixes, and much more. Some of the tested features do not even make it into the officially released patches by Riot Games.
We have already received a glimpse of what to expect in the 4.10 patch, and it seems like there are going to be some minor adjustments regarding the game system and Agents’ progress or charge bar.
The patch is also providing a fix for the random ping spikes or extended high latency issues caused by alt-tabbing the game. Apart from these changes, some bug fixes regarding the deployable abilities by Chamber, Killjoy, Cypher, and Yoru will be made in the next 4.10 patch.
VALORANT Patch Notes 4.10 PBE
- Implemented a fix for where large ping spikes or Alt-Tabbing could cause an extended period of increased latency
- Added Graph for displaying the Client’s Network Round Trip Time Jitter
- Added Graph which shows the Client’s Network RTT along with input and remote interpolation processing delays
- Added Graph showing a player’s movement and firing errors for recent shots.
- Useful for those of you that turn off error from your cursor.
- Agent Progress/Charge Bars – Moved to a consistent location and made a consistent size on the following Agents:
- Omen – Updated 3P model to increase detail and fidelity.
- “Destroyed” Voice lines for deployable abilities will now be heard globally by allies. This includes:
- Chamber: Trademark and Rendezvous
- Killjoy: Turret and Alarmbot
- Cypher: Trapwire and Spycam
- Yoru: Gatecrash
When will the PBE end?
With the upcoming changes in mind, VALORANT started its first phase of PBE for the 4.10 patch on May 13, 2022. The PBE is still ongoing, and it is scheduled to close at 11 am PDT Monday, May. 16.
Will there be other changes?
The PBE is currently ongoing. As for now, there haven’t been new changes in the Patch Notes 4.10 PBE. As soon as we receive any changes regarding the upcoming Patch Notes 4.10 PBE, We will let you know.