The VALORANT patch 3.01 is finally here and seems like this will be a small update containing bug fixes for some agents and general quality of life changes.
This is the first patch since Riot launched Episode 3. From the looks of it, it is a minor patch filled with bug fixes that are agent-specific. Also, general social and progression-related fixes seem to be the main target of this patch.
In Episode 3, Riot made the biggest change to the game’s meta since the game launched back in 2020. From a reworked economy to general character balancing, everything felt different after patch 3.0. Even the running and gunning received some much-needed changes.
Instead of introducing more serious changes, Riot opted for subtle changes in patch 3.01. And based upon the past patch schedule, expect major changes to arrive with the next patch.
VALORANT Patch 3.01 Full Notes
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen