VALORANT Episode 7 will go live very soon, and Riot Games has already released the early patch notes, revealing most of the upcoming changes.
VALORANT 6.11 patch was the final update of Episode 6 Revelation. With the update, the developers made some big changes to the game, including several Agents and weapons buffs and nerfs. The update also made crucial changes to Pearl’s B site, fixing most of the map’s issues.
Nonetheless, a new Episode is emerging with new possibilities, and Riot Games has already teased most of the upcoming content to be released in the game. First off, VALORANT will welcome its 23rd Agent, Deadlock, to the game in the upcoming Episode, a new addition to the Sentinel roster.
Moreover, the game will receive a brand new game mode called Team Deathmatch on the same day. Not to mention, a new progression system is also being introduced in the game, which will go live as soon as Episode 7 is released.
More changes will come alongside the new Episode, and the early patch notes will give you a rough idea of what you can expect. So, without further ado, let’s get into the detailed 7.0 PBE patch notes released by Riot Games.
Read More: VALORANT Rank Distribution
VALORANT 7.0 PBE Patch Notes
- Spray Wheel
- Added text to the Spray equip screen indicating your bound keybinds.
- We’ve conducted a pass on our ability descriptions in-game and on our website for grammar and consistency.
- Team Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch is live for testing.
Read more in detail on the Progression update. How it’ll work and more.
- This new feature recognizes your engagement in the game with daily rewards. Every day that you play matches, you’ll earn progress on a Checkpoint Track. Each checkpoint on the track yields quantities of XP and our new in-game currency, Kingdom Credits.
- Kingdom Credits can be spent on accessories, Agents, and Agent Gear.
- Use your Kingdom Credits to purchase cosmetic accessories from previous Battle Passes, including:
- Player Cards
- Gun Buddies
- The Agent Store streamlines the Agent acquisition process. As always, you can use VP or Recruitment Tokens to unlock an Agent, and now you have a third option: unlocking them with Kingdom Credits.
Agent Recruitment Event
- Each new Agent will have their own Agent Recruitment Event when they are launched. During these events, you’ll earn XP towards the new Agent automatically. As well, you won’t be able to unlock the new Agent with Kingdom Credits or Recruitment Tokens, but you can still use VP if you like.
- All of your favorite Agent-themed gear is available for Kingdom Credits. For every Agent, there are now 10 Levels of Agent Gear instead of 10 Levels of Agent Contract.
- Level 5 used to unlock Agents. However, since we moved Agents into the Agent Store, Level 5 will now grant you a flat amount of Kingdom Credits.
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in-game when there was packet loss during your load in. This should occur much less frequently.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to purchase outside of your account’s region.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to see the opposing team’s bullet tracers during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Yoru’s Gatecrash (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Omen’s From the Shadows (X) to cancel the teleport if you Suppressed while forming.
- Fixed Cypher’s Spycam (E) from being placeable on Lotus’ rotating doors.
- Fixed issue where Sage’s Barrier Orb (C) would sometimes rotate multiple times from a single button press when placing it.
- Fixed issues where on some map geo Cypher could not pick up his Cyber Cage (C) during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot (Q) could be destroyed from a farther distance than intended by Raze’s Boom Bot (C).
- Fixed issue where frame rate would decrease when Reyna is healing from Devour (Q).
- Fixed an issue where the Chinese Baidu Pinyin input method could only type English in chat.
- Fixed a bug where the Push-to-Talk key sometimes allowed for voice to be transmitted even when letting go of the key.
- An Agent’s HP number is visible while in Spike Cam perspective.
- The red background that displays behind the HP number when an Agent is at critical health may be visible even if the Agent is not in critical health.