Here’s everything you need to know about locating Hopetown in Starfield, along with all the shops and missions available in the area.
Bethesda’s Starfield takes the cake over its other acclaimed titles when offering an expansive open-world exploration. That’s because their latest RPG is set in space, allowing you to traverse the Milky Way and visit over 1,000 planets with your spaceship.
While searching for the lost artifacts that can help you unravel the mysteries of the universe, you’ll come across various human settlements scattered throughout the galaxy. Since humans have left Earth to reside on foreign planets, you’ll likely stumble upon a few bustling towns and cities on multiple planets.
One such key place of interest would be Hopetown, which is a small industrial settlement built by a ship manufacturing corporation called HopeTech. While you will have to visit the location as part of Freestar Collective’s main quest, there are plenty of reasons to return to Hopetown.
Hopetown Map Location
Hopetown is situated on the Polvo planet’s Valo system. To reach Hopetown, you must first open the Galaxy Map and set your destination to the Valo systems. Once you’re there, look for the planet Polvo and keep advancing toward its northern hemisphere until you reach the settlement.
While Hopetown isn’t a large settlement like New Atlantis, it does have a few unique shops that you may want to visit during your travels:
- Trade Authority Kiosk: A place to sell off the Contraband you’ve acquired thus far.
- Ship Services Technician: A place for repairing or customizing your ship.
- Spaceport: A place to dock your ship and purchase HopeTech brand modules.
- The Best Defense: A legendary weapon and equipment shop that is an easter egg to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- HopeTech factory: A place where you can obtain information on starship tech.
- PitStop: A bar next to the HopeTech HQ building.
- Ron’s Shop: A stall located in Hopetown Marketplace for purchasing starship parts and tools.
Here is a list of all the missions you can do while you visit Hopetown in Starfield:
- Where Hope is Built
- The Hammer Falls
- Accidents Happen
- Deliver Super Luminescent Dye To Polvo
- Deliver Vegetables to Polvo
Given the sheer scale of the game, it is possible that we may have missed certain quests or shops present in Hopetown. We will continue to update these sections as we find more things to do in this settlement.