You might want to know how to install both the ComSpike Module and the Conduction Grid Module.
Adding specialized modules to your ship in Starfield can provide key advantages during your space travels. Two modules that are particularly useful are the ComSpike Module and the Conduction Grid Module. Installing these items on your ship will enable important capabilities.
The ComSpike Module allows you to boost communications while in space. You will have new options like broadcasting on different frequencies and tapping into secured channels. The Conduction Grid gives your ship an edge in combat. This module can optimize energy distribution to weapon systems, increasing their damage and effectiveness.
As you progress through the “Eye of the Storm” mission in Starfield, you will need to install a ComSpike Module and a Conduction Grid on your ship. To equip these powerful modules on your own ship, a bit of time in the Ship Builder is required. With the right steps, you’ll have these installed in no time.
How To Install ComSpike and the Conduction Grid Module
To start, head to the ship service room after speaking with Delgado to advance the mission. Locate and speak with the technician Jasmine Durand, following the quest marker.
Select the dialogue option “Mind helping me with my ship?” followed by “I’d like to view and modify my ships.” This will open the Ship Builder menu.
- Next, select “Ship Builder.”
- Choose the “Add” button to start modifying your ship’s configuration.
- Next, toggle to the “Equipment” tab in the top right corner. Here you will find both the ComSpike Module and Conduction Grid available to install for free.
- Select the ComSpike Module option and attach it to any free space marked in blue on your ship’s hull.
- Repeat the process with the Conduction Grid, placing it in another open spot.
- Once both modules are installed, exit the Ship Builder and make sure to click “Accept” to save the changes to your ship.
This will complete the objective of installing both items. If for some reason, the objective does not update, try reloading the game from your last save.
Now, your ship will now have the ComSpike and Conduction Grid equipped. Be sure the modules are compatible before installing and save after making any changes. These modules can provide invaluable benefits for different situations like combat or exploration.
Optimizing your ship’s capabilities is an ongoing process in Starfield. Your success depends on adding the right modules in the Ship Builder. You should consider the ComSpike and the Conduction Grid for their unique advantages. Your upgraded and enhanced vessel will now be ready for whatever the universe throws at you!