The Crimson Fleet is a faction consisting of space pirates preying on whoever they can. Here’s all you need to know if you’re considering joining them.
Starfield is Bethesda’s latest space-centered RPG, which takes you on a journey throughout the cosmos. There are five main factions in Starfield and several other small local factions. Each of the main factions has its own unique storyline.
The five main factions in Starfield are Constellation, Crimson Fleet, Freestar Collective, Ryujin Industries, and United Colonies.
Of the five main factions, the Crimson Fleet is a group of space pirates made up of individual pirate captains, each flying under the banner of the Crimson Fleet. The members of the Crimson Fleet are always in search of space merchants to loot anything they find on board.
They can even come after the player if the player is not aligned with the faction through the choices made in the game. Although the faction started out as a local group of pirates in the Kryx System, they have far extended their reach in 2330, which caused the United Colonies to officially recognize the faction as an imminent threat.
The Crimson Fleet Location
The headquarters of the Crimson Fleet is located in The Key, which is in the Kyrx System, the former UC space station. However, it’s not like you can just walk up to them and ask to join. They are space pirates, after all.
How to join the Crimson Fleet
If you want to join the Crimson Fleet, you can get caught by committing some sort of crime like smuggling contraband. This triggers the Deep Cover mission, where you will be brought on to the UC Vanguard ship and will be given a choice to either rot in lockup or work for the UC to take down the Crimson Fleet.
Alternatively, if you do not want to go through all that trouble, just head over to Commander Ikande in the Operations Center of the UC Vanguard’s ship.
Either way, you will be tasked with infiltrating the Crimson Fleet as an undercover agent of the UCSysdef.
List of Crimson Fleet Missions
Here is a list of all the missions you will have to complete under the Crimson Fleet faction:
- Deep Cover: Involves meeting with the UCSysdef and being tasked with getting noticed by the Crimson Fleet members.
- Rook Meets King: Your first mission after you have infiltrated the Crimson Fleet faction. Involves killing a traitor named Austin Rake and thereby gaining Naeva Mora’s trust.
- Echoes of the Past: Involves completing a number of small objectives on a cold, uninhabited planet to get tested alongside another Crimson Fleet rookie.
- Breaking the Bank: Involves finding the GalBank credentials, which can be obtained by sparing Larry Dumbrosky or killing him.
- The Best There Is: Involves working with a smuggler from New Atlantis to locate the ComSpike in a secret UC space station.
- Absolute Power: Requires you to fix the EM Gas Giant problem, which is blocking the Crimson Fleet’s path from accessing a ship containing credits.
- Eye of the Storm: Requires you bring the Kryx’s Legacy to either Vigilance or Crimson Fleet. Who you want to side with is up to you.
- Legacy’s End: Quest Objectives will differ based on whether you choose to side with UC or the Crimson Fleet.
Crimson Fleet Members
Here is a list of named members that you’ll find and meet during your quests with the Crimson Fleet.:
- Delgado (Leader)
- Naeva Mora (Second-in-command)
- Adler Kemp
- Jasmine “Jazz” Durand
- Jasper Kryx
- Samina Mizrah
- Shinya Voss
Crimson Fleet Quest Completion Rewards
Here is the list of rewards you will earn for completing the Crimson Fleet quests.
|Deep Cover||– 250 XP|
– 4800 Credits
|Rook Meets King||– 250 XP|
– 5000 Credits
– Pirate Swashbuckler Gear
|Echoes of the Past||– 350 XP|
– 20000 Credits
|Breaking the Bank||– 350 XP|
|The Best There Is||– 250 XP|
– 9600 Credits
|Absolute Power||– 350 XP|
– 12400 Credits
|Eye of the Storm||– 350 XP|
– 8400 Credits
|Legacy’s End||– 350 XP|
– 250000 Credits