Riot has pushed a hotfix on League of Legends patch 12.13 to nerf “overpowered” Master Yi, Gwen, and Sivir.
It’s only been a day since Riot released patch 12.13, buffing champions like Taliyah, Vex, Master Yi, Olaf, and some others. Moreover, Riot also adjusted both Gwen and Sivir on patch 12.13, buffing/nerfing pretty much all of their kits.
However, the changes seem to have provoked a lot of issues. Right after the patch went live, Master Yi’s win rate soared from 47% win rate to 56% win rate in Gold+ Elo. Many League of Legends players are even calling Master Yi’s range buff on patch 12.13 the “dumbest buffs” they have ever seen.
Likewise, Sivir and Gwen’s win rate also jumped by around 5% after the adjustments.
Riot Games, however, tried to solve the matter immediately as they have already pushed an urgent hotfix patch to nerf all three champions.
“In Master Yi’s case, we wanted to give him more optimizations to be more performant at higher levels of play and then move power from his more statchecky elements after seeing how it landed,” League of Legends’ Lead Designer Riot Phroxzon said.
Regarding Gwen and Sivir, Riot Phroxzon added, “the changelists were hard to predict and we’re following up accordingly after their strong launches.”
LoL Patch 12.13 Hotfix Nerfs
- Base Health: 660 >>> 620
- Passive Healing from damage against champions: 60% of damage dealt >>> 50% of damage dealt
- R Cooldown: 100/90/80 >>> 120/100/80
- Base AD: 66 >>> 65
- AD growth: 3 >>> 2.5
- Q Cooldown: 18/17.5/17/16.5/16 >>> 20/19.5/19/18.5/18
- W damage reduction: 60/62.5/65/67.5/70%, increased to 90% for the first 0.5 seconds >>> 45/47.5/50/52.5/55%, increased to 90% for the first 0.5 seconds
- Q base damage: 25/40/55/70/85 >>> 15/30/45/60/75
- Mana cost: 60 >>> 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 10 >>> 12