Rainbow Six Siege is launching the Rick and Morty crossover skins today, introducing two new operator bundles.
Ubisoft has partnered up with Adult Swim to bring some intriguing ‘Rick and Morty’ themed cosmetic items to Rainbow Six Siege. In case you’ve ever wanted to yell, “I’m Pickle Rick!!!” now is the time with the new Smoke Pickle Rick bundle.
- Read More: Ubisoft shutting down online servers for older Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon titles
The Smoke Pickle Rick skin has been brought from the “Pickle Rick” episode from season three, episode 3. The Pickle Rick rat suit is the “infamous gear that helped Rick survive the sewers and avoid therapy”.
The Smoke Pickle Rick bundle contains:
- Pickle Rick Rat Suit and headgear
- Portal Gun weapon and attachment skin
- Pickle Rick Charm
Sledge M590A1 weapon skin also contains a reference in the form a tape that reads “Fake Gun Shoot Me In Standoff.” This is a throwback to S3E1, where Rick uses the “Oldest Rick trick in the book” to save Morty and his sister.
The Sledge Gromflomite bundle includes:
- Gromflomite uniform and headgear
- Federation Defense attachment skin,
- Weapon skin for Sledge’s M590A1
- The Seal Team Rick Charm.
Each bundle will cost players 2,160 R6 credits, according to Ubisoft’s official announcement. And both the bundles will be available from April 15th, so make sure to you have enough credits to buy them.
Ubisoft has plans to release more crossover skins throughout Rainbow Six Siege’s Year 6.