Ubisoft recently revealed the upcoming season (Y6S1) coming to Rainbow Six Siege, which will be called Operation Crimson Heist.
We have highlighted all the new major changes coming to Operation: Crimson Heist, which includes the new attacker Flores, Border map rework, the new Gonne-6 secondary weapon, and more.
Now, Ubisoft has shared the official patch notes for Operation Crimson Heist, listing all the new improvements, balancing changes, and quality-of-life gameplay updates coming with Y6S1.
Check out the Y6S1 official Patch Notes down below: (via Ubisoft)
NEWCOMER PLAYLIST REWORK
The Newcomer map pool will now feature 5 iconic Siege maps (Coastline, Oregon, Kafe, Bank, and Clubhouse), plus 1 seasonal map that will rotate each season. Each Newcomer map will have two possible bomb site locations, and each match will feature the same bomb sites for all rounds, allowing players to familiarize themselves with the most-played sites.
DRONE PROXIMITY AWARENESS
If an Attacker drones near one of Mozzie’s Pests, the icon that appears will now pulse at different speeds, depending on the drone’s proximity to the Pest. Attackers can use this new information to rethink their droning strategy when a Pest is near.
DISABLED STATE FOR ELECTRONIC GADGETS
When disabled by Mute, the necessary disabled state feedback will now appear for Attacker drones, Breach Charges, Hibana’s X-Kairos, Fuze’s Cluster Charge, Thermite’s Exothermic Charge, and Zero’s ARGUS Cameras. In addition, Claymores and Nomad’s Airjabs can now be disabled and will have the proper feedback.
OPERATORS PRICE DECREASE
For Crimson Heist, Lion and Finka’s prices go down to 10,000 Renown or 240 R6 Credits. Mozzie and Gridlock’s prices decrease to 15,000 Renown or 360 R6 Credits. Finally, Oryx and Iana’s prices drop to 20,000 Renown or 480 R6 Credits.
SEASONAL WEAPON SKINS
Experience two extremes with the seasonal weapon skin Thermal Antipode! With its striking design, you’ll be sure to stand out on the battlefield and turn players cold.
The weapon skin will be released at season launch and is available for purchase throughout the season. Once unlocked, it remains in your inventory indefinitely and can be applied to all available weapons.
- Mute’s Signal Disruptor now disables Claymores and Nomad’s Airjabs.
- Added the disabled state feedback that was missing for other affected gadgets.
- The warning icon that appears when a drone is near one of Mozzie’s Pests now pulses at different speeds depending on the drone’s proximity to the Pest.
- Reduced Blackbeard’s Rifle-Shield HP to 20 from the previous 50.
- Reduced Mk17 damage to 40 from the previous 49.
- Stun Grenades are replacing Frag Grenades.
- The GONNE-6 is replacing the C75.
- Stun Grenades are replacing Frag Grenades.
- The GONNE-6 is replacing the GSH-18.
- Smoke Grenades are replacing Stun Grenades.
- Increased CSRX 300 damage to 127 from the previous 122.
- Improved recoil for G36.
TWEAKS & IMPROVEMENTS
- In Bomb, if the defuser has not been picked up at the end of the Planning Phase, it will be given to the Operator who prioritizes the defuser the most.
- For example, Thermite will always get the defuser over Ash, given the nature of their respective roles.
Gadget Forced Unlean
- On PC, activating or equipping a gadget will no longer force the player to unlean.
- Progression locks have been added to Situation difficulties.
- Difficulty of Normal and Hard Situations is reduced.
- Weapon Attachments have been adjusted.
- Other quality of life changes have been made.
Playlist Parameters Coherence
We’ve made a few changes to the Newcomer and Quick Match playlists so they have similar parameters to Unranked and Ranked, making the differences between those playlists less confusing.
- Reduced the round duration in the Newcomer and Quick Match playlists to 3 minutes.
- Increased the defuse and planting time to 7 seconds from the previous 5 seconds for both Newcomer and Quick Match.
- Added the defuser carrier selection for the Newcomer and Quick Match playlists to empower players who want to carry it and reduce friction among teammates.
- Streamer Mode preferences have been added to the Options menu. Streamers can hide personal info on their screen from viewers and enable a hidden matchmaking delay.
- Prevents queue sniping: when players taunt or kill a streamer after deliberately queuing at the same time as them.
- Prevents stream sniping: when players intentionally display disruptive behavior during another player’s stream.
- Improved the deployment of Kapkan’s Entry Denial Device to make it feel more intuitive and reliable.
- Players using the ADS Toggle option are no longer forced back into ADS after performing an action that puts them out of it.
- Added multi-kills feedback and team loadout.
- The titles of some achievements/trophies have been updated.
Xbox Local Custom Mode
- Players on the same LAN network can now join a local Custom Game without an invite.
New Voice Actors
- The Operator voices for IQ and Capitão have been re-recorded with new voice actors. We are thankful to the voice actors who we worked with up to this point, but with the expansion of our Universe content, we needed to make adjustments to our talent lineup to ensure consistency.
Red Ping Support
- Support for Lion, Alibi, and Jackal’s red ping in Replay/EOR.
- Removed the Ubisoft Connect Daily Challenges. The tile with the trophy icon in the Home section now redirects to Battle Pass Challenges.
- Removed map rotations for Quick Match.
- To increase variety, all maps (except Bartlett U.) are now included in the Quick Match map pool.