League of Legends patch 11.13 is going to bring some massive changes to some Mobility items like Stridebreaker, Dead Man’s Plate, Trinity Force, Death’s Dance, Galeforce, and more.
Last month, Riot addressed some major mobility outliers “that go too far breaking intended weaknesses.” Riot said Juggernauts champions are built with exceptional strengths around their lack of mobility. But giving them mobility via runes or items like Stridebreaker, was breaking both the “expectations of players in the game” and the “intended weaknesses of the class”.
Therefore, there were working to trim lots of small movement speed creep across items and runes.
Now, League of Legends’ lead game designer Jeevun “Jag” Sidhu has shared the patch 11.13 Mobility changes that will be hitting PBE for testing.
In patch 11.13, Stridebreaker is getting a mini-rework type update while Trinity Force, Force of Nature, Black Cleaver, Dead Man’s Plate, Death’s Dance, Galeforce, Prowler’s Claw, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Lich Bane, Cosmic Drive, and Nimbus Cloak are scheduled to receive changes.
“We took each item’s win rates into account when making this evaluation, and so some of these are buffs, some are nerfs, and some are power neutral,” Riot Jag said. “Either way we plan on following up with any champions that are heavily disrupted by the changes.”
Mobility Changes Patch 11.13
- [REMOVED] Halting Slash no longer dashes the user 300 units
- Halting Slash Damage TAD Ratio: 75% >>> 150%
- Slow: 40% decaying over 2 seconds >>> 90% decaying to 40% over 3 seconds
- Halting Slash Cooldown: 20 >>> 15s
- [ADDED] Halting Slash can now be cast while moving
- Heroic Gait Passive: 30 move speed >>> 20 move speed
- Mythic Passive: 3% movement speed >>> 2% movement speed
- Health: 200 >>> 400
- Movement speed On-Hit: 25 >>> 20
- Attack Damage: 30 >>> 35
Force of Nature
Update: Force of Nature changes have been pushed back to patch 11.14.
- [REMOVED] No longer stacks Magic resist and Movement Speed
- [NEW] Unique: When Immobilized, regenerate 8% of your maximum health over 4 seconds
- Health: 400 >>> 450
- Movement speed per Stack of Carve: 5 (max 30) >>> 3 (max 18)
Dead Man’s Plate
- Charge Time: 8 >>> 4s
- Maximum Movement speed: 60 >>> 40
- Damage On-Hit: 1-100 Magic damage based on stack count >>> 1-40 (+100% Base AD) Physical damage based on stack count
- Heal on Champ Takedown: 10% >>> 15%
- [REMOVED] Takedowns grant 30% bonus Movement Speed for 2 seconds
- Mythic Passive: 3% Movement speed >>> 2% Movement Speed
- Cooldown: 60 >>> 90
- Sandswipe Targeting: Any enemy unit >>> enemy champions
- Inspire active movement speed: 60% decaying movement speed (30% floor) >>> 30% movement speed non-decaying
- Movement Speed: 10% >>> 8%
- Ability Power: 70 >>> 75
- Movement speed: 10-30 (scaling with level) >>> 20
- Ability Power: 75 >>> 80
- Movement Speed per Threshold: 5/20/35% >>> 5/20/25%