Are you looking to spice up your Lethal Company outfit? We’ve got you covered with this handy guide on how to get all the stylish suits available in Lethal Company.
I know scrapping debris on remote moons is dirty work, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look good doing it! Whether you want to coordinate with your crewmates or just stand out from the pack, acquiring some new threads should be on your to-do list.
The suits don’t give you any special powers or protection, but they’re a great way to express yourself. Plus, it never hurts to treat yourself after a long shift extracting resources for the Company, right?
So let’s take a look at what suit options are currently available and how you can get your hands on them. I’ll walk you through the process of purchasing them from the terminal store and changing into them aboard your ship. Before you know it, you’ll be suited up in some sleek new outfits in no time! Sound good? Then let’s get started!
Overview of the Suits in Lethal Company
There are currently four suit options available for purchase in Lethal Company:
- Orange Suit: This is the default suit given to all players at the start. It’s durable and utilitarian.
- Green Suit: A variant on the orange suit with a dark green colorway. It costs 60 credits. The green hue makes it a bit harder to spot teammates at a distance.
- Hazard Suit: This bright yellow suit stands out against the moonscapes. Despite its protective-sounding name, it provides no special hazard defense. Cost is 90 credits.
- Pajama Suit: The most stylish (and expensive) suit, decked out in sleepwear-inspired blue pajamas covered in yellow dots. It will set you back 900 credits. More of a status symbol than a practical purchase.
So those are the cosmetic outfit options currently offered. Now let’s go over how to purchase them…
How to Get All Suits in Lethal Company
Using the Terminal Store
To acquire suits in Lethal Company, you’ll need to purchase them from the store terminal aboard your ship.
Enter the “Store” command to browse items up for sale. The store’s offerings rotate randomly each expedition, so be sure to check regularly if a suit you want is available!
When you find a suit you want, use the command “[Suit Name] Buy” (ex: “Hazard Suit Buy”). This will add the item to your cart. Finish by entering “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
Purchased suits are automatically available on the clothing rack aboard your ship for equipping or changing anytime.
Here is how much each suit costs:
- Orange: Free (default)
- Green: 60 credits
- Hazard: 90 credits
- Pajamas: 900 credits
Alternative Way to Get All Suits in Lethal Company
You’ll be surprised to know that, you can actually get all suits in Lethal Company without buying any of them in-game.
You didn’t hear me wrong!
There’s an amazing mod by BatTeam that you can add to your game file and get all suits in Lethal Company.
Simply download the mod file and install it. The good news is that only the host needs to install the mod, and everyone will benefit from being able to use all the suits in the game.
How to Equip Suits in Lethal Company
Interacting with the Clothing Rack
- All purchased suits in Lethal Company can be found and equipped at the clothing rack inside your ship.
- Simply approach the rack and press “E” to open the suit selection interface.
- From here, you can preview and select a suit to automatically have your character change into it.
Switching between your unlocked suits is easy! Return to your ship’s clothing rack at any time, interact to open the interface, and choose a new look.
You’ll immediately be outfitted in your chosen style. Mix and match to your heart’s content!
Coordinating With Teammates
Color Coding by Role
Beyond looking stylish yourself, the varied suit colors can help coordinate with teammates. Consider color coding suits by key expedition roles:
- Orange: General Labor
- Green: Scouts
- Yellow: Resource Collectors
- Blue: Supervisors
This makes it easier to identify critical roles at a distance and work better as a unit.
Similarly, assigning unique suits to each individual can help keep tabs on everyone. If the bright yellow hazard suit means “Morgan is nearby” and navy pajamas means “James is working over there”, you’ll have clear visual cues on your crew’s location and status.
So get creative with suit coordination strategies for you and your teammates. Both color coding by roles and unique individual identifiers can really boost overall team awareness and communication!
Future Suit Additions
Possible Perks or Upgrades
While they currently serve no mechanical purpose beyond aesthetics, future updates could introduce suits with special perks or upgrades. We may see variants that provide minor boosts to abilities, like:
- Cold/heat resistance
- Radiation shielding
- Increased carrying capacity
- Faster movement
- Stealth effects
Options Beyond additional perk-granting suits, more cosmetic options would further enable personalization and coordination. Some possibilities include:
- Alternate colors for existing suits
- Graphic prints, patterns, decals
- Themed pop culture or gaming homages
- Holiday/seasonal specialty suits
- Accessories like helmets, bags, tools
More cosmetic suit varieties would let crews better define their style and identity.
Looking good while extracting resources for Lethal Company just got a whole lot easier. I’ve run through all the stylin’ suit options currently available and how to purchase them via the terminal store using your hard-earned credits.