Here is how you can find all the Signal Lenses in Horizon Forbidden West.
Side Quest and Collectibles have always been a significant part of an Open-World game. Sony’s latest entry will allow you to explore its beautiful world and solve mysteries scattered around its map. On a side mission called “Signals of the Sun,” players will be asked to collect all Signal Lenses. If you are confused about collecting all Signal Lenses check out our Guide Below.
How To Get All Signal Lenses.
There are six lenses at the top of six towers scattered across the region of The Daunt. Moreover, you can turn these Signal lenses to Raynah to trade different resources. To activate this quest, first players will have to talk with a man dragging a body called Maleev. You can find him in the North of Barren Light. After you speak with Maleev, he will ask you to search for his partner just above the mountain.
Head over there on your map, and you will meet Raynah. Furthermore, she will tell you about the Signal Towers, and the locations will appear on your map after that. Below you can check out how to get up on each of them:
Signal Tower 1: Lens of Dawn
After you get to the location marked on this picture below, follow these steps:
- Use your focus to mark the path on any side of the mountain and use your vision to climb the mountain.
- After you reach the tower, again use your focus to scan and mark the way to top of the Tower
- Grab the first of six lenses
Signal Tower 2: Lens of Morning
Head over to the location marked on the map and follow these steps:
- Head to the South of the Tower, scan and climb the wooden platform
- From there climb the mounter and follow the yellow trail
- After you reach the tower, you will see a ladder climb to get inside the tower
- Scan as you climb the ladder and head over to the window ahead
- Now Head over the back of the tower and use your scanner to get you to the top of the tower
- After you are on top grab the lens insdie the dish
Signal Tower 3: Lens of Midday
- Although this tower is huge, all you need to do is just use your scanner to pave the way to the top of the mountain.
- Make sure you use your Pullcaster to get to the top quickly and in a more efficient way.
- The climb is pretty long but it will be fairly simple thanks to your scanner.
Signal Tower 4: Lens of Afternoon
There are two ways you can get this lens, and one would be the hard way of climbing the entire mountain to the top and following each step. The easier one would be when you make your way to the top of the Tower beside when you are doing a side quest called “Twilight Path.” In the Quest, Savohar will ask you to climb the Tower, so this way, you would be killing two birds with one stone. Moreover, below we have made a list of doing this quickly:
- First Climb the tower and find Savohar
- After you find Savohar, from his location use your scanner
- Jump from the Edge and use your pullcaster to reach the grapple point
- Go around the Mountain and get to the base of the Tower
- Now just use your Focus to crave the path to the Top of the Tower and Grab the Lens
Signal Tower 5: Lens of Twilight
Start from the South of the Location of the Tower and follow these steps:
- Climb to the Base of the Tower
- Go around the Tower and use you Pullcaster to break the Blocked area
- Now just use your focus to show the path to the top of the Tower and Grab the Lens
Signal Tower 6: Lens of Evening
Get to the location shown in the picture or your map and follow these steps:
- Use your focus to climb the mountain and reach the Base of the Tower
- Defeat the enemies lurking there and talk with Raynah
- Use your Pullcaster at the base of the tower to break the Blocked area.
- There are two more walls to pull as you go to the top of the Tower
- After you break the third one, go inside and Grapple to up top
- From there on just use your focus to get to the top and Grab the Lens
Rewards for Collecting the Lenses
After collecting all the lenses, the Sidequest Raynah had assigned you will be completed. Go to Barren Light and talk with her after rescuing her during the 6th lens. After you speak to her, she will reward you with one Bronze Ingot and 2 Greenshine Silver which you can use to upgrade your weapons.