Here you will learn about the upcoming Genshin Impact “Fayz Trials” Event, where participants can get in-game rewards like Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Character Level-Up Materials, Weapon Ascension Materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, etc.
Genshin Impact v3.0 update came out a few days ago. The new update introduced the land of Dendro, Sumeru. We also got the new Tighnari and Zhongli double banners. In addition to pulling for the characters Tighnari and Collei, players can get the best shielder in the game, Zhongli.
The new update also brought tons of new quests, puzzles, enemies, resources, domains, artifacts, and much more. Just because we got a new region doesn’t mean HoYoverse will stop introducing events and offering rewards for completing them.
The new upcoming event in Genshin Impact is called “Fayz Trials” Event: Weakness Capturing Challenge. In this event, travelers must help a Sumeru researcher identify opponents’ weaknesses. Below you will learn about the event, including the duration, eligibility, event details, rewards, and more.
“Fayz Trials” Event: Weakness Capturing Challenge Details:
The “Fayz Trials” Event will begin on 08th September 2022 at around 10 AM(Server Time) and end on 26th September 2022 at around 03:59 AM(Server Time).
1. Adventure Rank 20 or above
2. Complete the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”
- There are a total of 7 combat challenges, and a new challenge will be unlocked each day for the first seven days of the event.
- During the combat challenge, Fayz Tinctures will be restored over time, and Travelers can also kill enemies to obtain more Fayz Tinctures. Use the Fayz Potion to enter Time Dilation mode, and you can use your Viewfinder to spot your opponent’s Weaknesses. Combat will resume after the Time Dilation mode ends while releasing a “Supersense Skill” to help Travelers complete the challenge faster.
- Use your Supersense Skill wisely to defeat monsters to gain more points. After reaching the challenge target, you will obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Character Level-Up Materials, Weapon Ascension Materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora.
- During the combat challenges, you may only use the specific trial characters provided, and Elemental Resonances will not be available.
Players can earn the following rewards from the event:
- Hero’s Wit
- Character Level-Up Materials
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Mystic Enhancement Ore