Here you will learn about the upcoming Genshin Impact “Lost Riches” Event, where participants can get a mini Seelie as the ultimate reward.
Genshin Impact v3.0 update came out a few days ago. The new update introduced the land of Dendro, Sumeru. We also got the new Tighnari and Zhongli double banners. In addition to pulling for the characters Tighnari and Collei, players can get the best shielder in the game, Zhongli.
The new update also brought tons of new quests, puzzles, enemies, resources, domains, artifacts, and much more. Just because we got a new region doesn’t mean HoYoverse will stop introducing events and offering rewards for completing them.
HoYoverse is bringing back the old Lost Riches event, and this time it’s in Sumeru. To match the green color of Dendro, the new Seelie players can get this time is also green. Travelers will need to use the treasure-seeking Seelie to find treasures in the Sumeru region.
Finding all the treasures in an area completes it and rewards players. Travelers who complete all six areas will be eligible to claim one Mini Seelie as their pet of choice. So if you want your own mini Seelie, read below to learn all the details about this upcoming event.
Lost Seelie Event Details:
During the event, partner with the “Treasure-Seeking Seelie” to seek out treasure that can be exchanged in the Event Shop for one of the commemorative event gadgets: “Mini Seelie: Moss,” “Mini Seelie: Viola,” “Mini Seelie: Dayflower,” “Mini Seelie: Rosé,” and “Mini Seelie: Curcuma”! Rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Weapon Ascension Materials, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora can also be obtained!
Event Start Time: 2022/09/02 10:00:00 – 2022/09/19 03:59:59
Event Shop Duration: 2022/09/02 10:00:00 – 2022/09/19 03:59:59
Adventure Rank 20 or above.
During the event, check the treasure map within Ulman’s Treasure Book. Follow the map to reach the area where the treasure is buried. Ulman will mark out one new area in this book each day, for a total of 6 treasure areas.
● Help the “Treasure-Seeking Seelie” absorb energy in various ways in the treasure area to help it restore vitality. For every 3 instances of elemental energy obtained, the “Treasure-Seeking Seelie” will indicate the whereabouts of the treasure once.
● Dig in a treasure area to find the treasure chest and claim rewards and the “Ancient Iron Coins” within.
● During the event, you can exchange “Ancient Iron Coins” for materials in the event shop. After the Event Shop closes, your remaining “Ancient Iron Coins” will disappear.
※ Upon completing Area 6, the Event Shop will open for the redemption of “Mini Seelie: Moss,” “Mini Seelie: Viola,” “Mini Seelie: Dayflower,” “Mini Seelie: Rosé,” and “Mini Seelie: Curcuma.” During this event, Travelers may only exchange for one type, after which the remaining four will no longer be available. Each Mini Seelie can only be obtained once.
Participants can get the following rewards:
- Any one of the mini Seelie:
- Moss/ Viola/ Dayflower/ Rosé/ Curcuma
- Talent Level-Up Materials
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Hero’s Wit
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
Read More: Genshin Impact: Yoimiya Build Guide