Here is all you need to know about the game difficulty in Spiderman-2.
Insomniac Games’ Spiderman 2 is the next game in Marvel’s Spiderman franchise. Swing, jump, and use the all-new Web Wings to traverse across the city of New York to experience a whole new story with both Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
Moreover, the franchise’s most iconic villain, Venom, also returns for an all-out attempt to destroy anything that stands in his way.
The powerful symbiote forces Peter and Miles to join together for the ultimate test of strength. And you get to control both the inside and outside the mask lives of Peter and Miles to protect those in need.
Read More: How to Perform a Finisher: Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 2 features different difficulty levels (Challenge Levels) to choose from when starting out the game. These settings can change several aspects of the game besides just combat.
Also, there are many fine-tuners you can adjust to get just the right amount of challenge. Here is everything you need to know about the difficulty settings in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
Game Difficulty Settings of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Friendly Neighborhood – You cannot get knocked out in battle. This is the easiest difficulty setting.
- Friendly – Although you can get knocked out in this mode, the combat is still fairly easy, allowing you to focus more on the story.
- Amazing – The normal difficulty of the game. Enemies are aggressive, more tanky, and dish out a bit more damage. So, you need to be fairly familiar with the game’s combat mechanics if you want to play through with this difficulty.
- Spectacular – If you really want a challenge, then this difficulty setting might be for you as enemies will be absolutely brutal and come at you with everything they have. They are also a lot harder to take down. So do expect to die a lot unless you’re absolutely confident in your combat skills.
- Ultimate – This difficulty setting is only accessible once you complete the game once. Therefore, it goes without saying that enemies in this setting will do tremendous amounts of damage to the point where the only way to actually beat them is to not get hit at all.
Challange Level Modifiers
In addition to the difficulty levels, the game also allows a great deal of flexibility in modifying several aspects of the game individually so that the difficulty is just right to your taste. Let’s go over each of them:
- Enemy Health: Increase/decrease enemy health
- Enemy Damage: Increase/decrease enemy damage
- Stealth Awareness: Adjust how quickly enemies can detect you
- Simplify Puzzles: Tools to help you during puzzle-solving
- Dodge/Parry Timing: Increase/Decrease dodge and parry time window
- Chase Assist: Automatically targets the chase target
- Game Speed: Adjust the game to 30/50/70 percent of the real speed
- Enhanced Auto-Aim: Snap onto targets while aiming
- QTE Autocomplete: Advance through QTE events without pressing any button
- Auto Heal: When enabled, allows you to heal if your Focus Bar is full