You might want to find a solution to Fix Failed to Join Session Error in Gotham Knights. Hop in!
The streets of Gotham has now a team of terror to avoid. Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, and the Red Hood are fulfilling the Dark Knight’s wishes and vows to have the same watchful eye as he once had. However, the Dark Knight’s untimed death has brought a new window of opportunities for all the antagonists in Gotham. And that is the challenge the new line of defense has to face from now on.
However, there are a couple of problems before facing the antagonists in the streets of Gotham. And these problems include some errors that were quite obvious as this is a new game. Well, the “Failed to Join Session” error might be a bit different in Gotham Knights than the others, as there is still no possible explanation for this. And it is getting frustrating every day.
Even though there might seem to be no official way out of this, we have some solutions of our own. Hop in to learn more about this!
Failed to Join Session Error in Gotham Knights
As this is a relatively new game in the market, there were bound to have bugs in it. And one of them, and probably the most irritating one yet, is the Failed to Join Session Error. Now, this issue occurs over time while proceeding to play in co-op multiplayer. It does two horrendous things; it stands as an obstacle while joining a co-op session, and throws you out of the game, directly.
However, from the official WB, there is still no announcement for a reason for this issue. But they took the matter into their hands and confirmed that they are into it and hope to get a solution soon. However, there are some ways you can try before relying on them for good.
How to Fix?
According to our experts, some of the issues might be the corrupted cache data on consoles. However, if the launcher co-op packages are missing, there is a high chance that you will see this message more frequently. And no one knows why. Now, below are some steps you can try to see if that Fix Failed to Join Session Error in Gotham Knights:
- Close Gotham Knights and Restart.
- Reboot the Console or PC.
- Check out your internet connection. Make sure your broadband is stable.
- Update to the latest software version of your Console.
- Or, Update all the drivers of your PC.
- Swap multiplayer host and take the role to yourself.
- On PC, check out if your firewall blocked any part of the application.
- Verify game file integrity: Launch Steam. Tap on Gotham Knights installation and go to the Properties. Then head to Local Files and then Verify the Integrity of Game Files. Steam will do the rest.
- Keep checking the WB official accounts to see if the game server is down or not.
This is all I had to offer when it comes to fix Failed to Join Session Error in Gotham Knights. Cheers!