Riot is buffing Dr. Mundo’s jungle and top lane strength in League of Legends patch 11.14.
The Madman of Zaun recently received his big rework in patch 11.12 that changed his entire kit along with his base model. Dr. Mundo currently has a 50% win rate in the Top lane which is fairly solid considering the win rate is from his rework stats. Moreover, he also has a 5.5% pick rate which dropped quite a bit compared to his release patch and a 12.0% ban rate in the Top.
However, his state in the Jungle is pretty bad compared to his Top lane. Currently, he only has a 40.33% win rate in the Jungle while having just a 0.6% pick rate. Many players believe his new W is very underwhelming contrasted to his previous W. And as his new E doesn’t do much damage to the jungle monsters, it is also preventing him to become a viable jungler.
However, League of Legends’ Lead Game Designer, Riot Jag has previewed the upcoming patch 11.14. And it seems, they are buffing both his jungle and top lane strength.
Dr. Mundo Buff Patch 11.14
- Level 1 Attack speed increased from 0.67 to 0.72
- Attack Speed Ratio is still 0.67
- Health regen 2% to 1-2% (scales with level)
- Cooldown increased from 45-15 to 60-15
Q – Infected Bonesaw:
- Monster damage cap increased from 300-500 to 350-500
- Health cost refund on monsters now 100%
E – Blunt Force Trauma:
- [New] “Deals 200% damage to jungle monsters.”
- Always punts small monsters immediately
Dr. Mundo’s changes are currently on the PBE and they are subject to change based on players’ feedback. And after the testing period, the changes are scheduled to hit the Summoner’s Rift on patch 11.14, July 8th, 2021.